WORLD CUP 2014 - BRAZIL

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Haha. Sorry Brando.
Sorry for what? I don't care for how long they ban him for. As long as it ultimately doesn't affect the team I support, however remote that seems, then whatever at this point. The guy is an amazing footballer and unfortunately his mental instability will just end up costing someone at some point like it will surely with Uruguay now who will have no chance against Colombia without him.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Okay, you're playing soccer. Futbol. whatever. Getting kicked? I can totally see that happening. Should that be punished? You freaking bet.

Getting bitten? That should not even be part of what you even imagine as possible. That's infantile, stupid, and beyond anything that you think is human. What a fucking stupid, stupid douche canoe. I'd say that if he did it once. It's now three times. Come on. You're a grown fucking man. You're biting people. You should be out of the sport for ever.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
It's going to cost Liverpool, not Suarez. Suarez going to Suarez. But LFC is really going to suffer for this.

Guy is a fucking retard. Hell of a player though.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
careers been ended for less.
Quin, name change bet? USA wins you got to take the name of my choosing for a month. Germany wins I have to take your name. Draw nullifies bet, and Tuco must approve the name, and the bet obviously.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I keep up with soccer once every 4 years, to think a guy with a history of biting people won't be banned for a minimum of the rest of the cup is laughable if he gets away with it. Fuck, the only reason I'm really paying attention is because its on during work.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
You see what you want to see
I'm not defending his actions at all
looks to me more like he went to headbutt him
my favorite soccer team
Yes, you sure do see what you want to see...

You kick someone and deliberately break their leg on the street and you get charged with assault too. Do it on a soccer match and it's a three game ban.
I can't believe you condone people breaking legs or ending their careers.
Good luck trying to stump for harder punishments for kicking-induced injuries in a game that centers around...kicking.

If this was a game of Hungry Hippo and he just happened to miss a ball and bite someone on accident, no one would be as outraged.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Did I mention he tried to fucking bite him, WTF is that but mental illness? With a history of doing it before.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Yes, you sure do see what you want to see...

Good luck trying to stump for harder punishments for kicking-induced injuries in a game that centers around...kicking.

If this was a game of Hungry Hippo and he just happened to miss a ball and bite someone on accident, no one would be as outraged.
And? I don't get your point.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
well, fuck me sideways and call me Mary. And I wanted Uruguay to win the whole damn thing.

Ashin

Silver Knight of the Realm
Calling it now. James Rodriguez for young player of the tournament + golden boot. Robben for golden ball. And the dutch keeper for golden glove.