WORLD CUP 2014 - BRAZIL

Running Dog_sl

shitlord
Portugal look beatable, especially if Ronaldo's knee is in bad shape. But very little in this World Cup has been predictable, even after the first set of games.

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
With the amount of surprises we've had so far, it's entirely possible for the US to beat Portugal tomorrow. Could end up against Belgium in the first knockout stage, I'd say they have a fair chance against them too.

Szlia

Nigeria looks a lot better than against Iran too, but it's true 1-1 would be more fair (and more accurate since there was no offside).

Teekey

Mr. Poopybutthole
Thought this was neat. Found on Reddit.

rrr_img_69561.png

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Portugal look beatable, especially if Ronaldo's knee is in bad shape. But very little in this World Cup has been predictable, even after the first set of games.
Portugal plays like shit and Ronaldo is almost done (unfortunately) and he has to be careful because he is jeopardizing his career.
If the US loses against us (Portugal), you really don't deserve to get through

Teekey

Mr. Poopybutthole
There's been some bad calls in the tournament, but I think that officiating had the most impact on a game's results so far.

Szlia

Was it really? Nigeria showed a lot more fire. 10 minutes away from an elimination Bosnia was still delivering a subdued and uninspired performance. A bit of a shame really, because they certainly have the potential to do a lot better than exiting the competition with two losses in two matches.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Well, put a stick up ass and stick me on a merry go round if you want to. That was some excellent soccer today. Fantastic effort on all sides.

Tomorrow is going to be pretty epic.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
THIS is what soccer does to people. Be afraid, 'murica.
Damned right. Soccer puts sticks in peoples asses, and puts them on a merry go round. That's clearly something 'Murica should fear. If that shit were allowed, Tuco would be considered normal. Honestly, what next?

Teekey

Mr. Poopybutthole
Our basketball players play like soccer players...

iku8bSvzBdSgy.gif

...and our soccer players play like football players.

7iFLVOc.gif

Still can't believe he finished the game with a broken nose.

faille

Molten Core Raider
There has been some bad calls, but overall I think the officiating has been pretty good compared to some of the other world cups we've had.