WORLD CUP 2014 - BRAZIL

faille

Molten Core Raider
Great play from the socceroos again, but just a defensive lapse allows Spain to capitalise. Lacking a real threat up front as well, so hard to see how we can score atm, even though we're seeing a lot of possession in their half

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
What do you reckon you alls chances against Ghana are? Pepe will be back (not sure that is a great thing though!) - Ronaldo looked absolutely furious at the full time whistle. Not sure their head/hearts will be in it. Hope I'm wrong!
Almost zero. Ronaldo against US played a bit better, maybe he's risking too much or his injury is not so severe anymore (i doubt that).
Today Ronaldo told our team is not one the best and others deserve to get through, that it would be better if he stayed at home, it's an ilusion portugal winning the WC.
Like i said, he's the only world class player on our team, he looks around and mybe thinks "wtf are these morons doing here?". We have some youngsters (william for example) that are very promising but they have to play. And our coach still wants to put the "oldies".
Even if you get through, will lose against belgium, russia or algeria for sure....

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
As enjoyable as the U.S/Portugal game was to watch, Holland v Chile seems like a whole higher level of play... Is this the case?
Both of these teams have a chance to win the whole tournament so yes you are seeing a higher technical quality on average though I wouldn't say the game is better as neither team is really going all out.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
That Dutch goal was just plain pretty.

This is a fun game to watch, but the ref is surely calling things tight.

Edit - the second goal was also gorgeous!

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Still waiting to be convinced that Brazil has enough to go all the way in the tournament.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I just love these classic striker goals. If Croatia wins and Brazil loses high enough, they are out
wink.png

Szlia

Well well well... suddenly the match that was supposed to be an execution could become tricky. Remember: Brazil loses and the other two draw: Brazil is out.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
I don't think Brazil will lose but man, they are struggling to make a compelling case to back them for the cup

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Neymar with the goods this tourney so far. H'es been great - rest of the Brazil team look pretty hum ho though.