WORLD CUP 2014 - BRAZIL

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Texas > America.
Pretty sure America saved your ass from being a state of Mexico puto.

As far as the games on, the only one that matters is Italy/Uruguay and it's probably the worst game I've actually bothered to pay attention to so far this WC.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Texas > America.
Woah there, reel it in captain.

haha I can almost feel the disappointment from across the ocean. How pathetic that your country is so in love with Soccer and you can't even make it past the group stages in one of the easiest groups.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Just for giggles.

ePoApGV.gif

Feien

Ploppers
His foot was pretty much aiming at his knee and not the ball, so there's that. It was a very stupid move by Marchisio, specially with the ref standing 5 feet away from the play. I don't know if it deserved a red card, but definitely a yellow.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Marchisio's tackle could have been a career altering injury as it was studs up on a knee, easy red card.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Gerrard on to partner his old pal Lampard. 10 years on, and England still have the same shit midfield pairing. You can't make this stuff up!

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
did he just kiss the card before showing it?

Marchisio's tackle could have been a career altering injury as it was studs up on a knee, easy red card.
except it wasn't a tackle, as Marchisio was leading the ball and the Uruguay player just ran into him.

and now Suarez dodges a red card. What a joke

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Suarez just injured his tooth trying to fucking bite Chiellini!!!! This is the BEST WORLD CUP EVER FUCKING HELLLLLLL LOOOOOOOOOOL. Bite marks on his god damned shoulder!!!!!!

Ridas

Pay to play forum
BBC: It's very 0-0 here, and very 0-0 between Italy and Uruguay. Go home, Group D, you're drunk.

Just before the goal.