WORLD CUP 2014 - BRAZIL

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Really impressed with the guts we're showing right now - took 2 goals, but the boys have done really well here. FUCKING COME ON

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
This game is killing me. We've had so many excellent opportunities we just can't capitalize. Howard carried the game so hard just didn't get enough support

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
I am at work and thus can not watch but how the hell are they still playing into the 119 mark? I thought it was only until 90 and then usually a couple minutes extra.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I am at work and thus can not watch but how the hell are they still playing into the 119 mark? I thought it was only until 90 and then usually a couple minutes extra.
90 minutes, but if no winner by then another 2x15 minutes are added

Makes you really wonder, why did they not play like that in the first 105 minutes? They completely overpowered Belgium, and they are not a poor condition team, they decided their group stage games in the last few minutes as well.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I hate Germany as much as the next person but I'm struggling to see what the USA is decent at. Aside from having a huge % of people that don't vaccinate their children, believe in angels and are morbidly obese. Of course you are decent at baseball and American handball but those things are shit, hockey is about the best sport you have but the Canadians own you in that anyway.
If the greatest athletes in the US focused on soccer we would be dominant. If Mike Trout, LeBron James, Calvin Johnson, or any of the great RBs in the NFL spent all their time on soccer instead of other American sports? C'mon, man.

Hutchy

Lord Nagafen Raider
I wish England would show the same amount of fight.
frown.png

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
Well, we fought like fucking hell... Just nowhere near as talented. Really fun to watch.

Northerner

N00b
Ninety + extra time in reg, then two by fifteen minutes OT (not sudden death) then penalty kicks if needed.

PKS

N00b
If the greatest athletes in the US focused on soccer we would be dominant. If Mike Trout, LeBron James, Calvin Johnson, or any of the great RBs in the NFL spent all their time on soccer instead of other American sports? C'mon, man.
Every 4 years this argument is made after USA loses, it's hilarious. And no, it's never ever going to be true.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I hate Germany as much as the next person but I'm struggling to see what the USA is decent at. Aside from having a huge % of people that don't vaccinate their children, believe in angels and are morbidly obese. Of course you are decent at baseball and American handball but those things are shit, hockey is about the best sport you have but the Canadians own you in that anyway.
"Those things are shit"

They make the most money out of any single sporting organization in the world. If that's your definition of shit, where do I sign up to be in the shitter?

Every 4 years this argument is made after USA loses, it's hilarious. And no, it's never ever going to be true.
Obviously it's never going to be true, why would they waste their time with Soccer? It's not something people play here. If the culture were completely different and we allowed ourselves to be ruled by England for the past 300 years? Yeah Lebron James and Calvin Johnson would be absolutely destroying everyone out there. But we didn't and they don't.