World of Tanks

Zodiac

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'd agree that 4-6 are probably the most fun to play. Only problem I think that range has is the tanks with 120mm derp guns one shotting players. Then again, the most fun I prolly have in game is driving the KV-1S with the 122 so I can't really say anything.

Itzena_sl

shitlord
Pro-tip: Everyone go get a Panzer I Ausf. C
It's pretty much the fastest tank in the game (I've got mine up over 85kph downhill) and has a hilariously decent (for its tier) machine-gun as its final weapon.

Pumpkin Thief

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Been playing this game on and off for 3 years but recently got turned onto War Thunder. Holy shit is it good. If you've been waiting for world of warplanes to come out, check out War Thunder - it's in open beta now.

DiddleySquat

Bronze Knight of the Realm
No, the German light tanks got reworked in 8.4 (Luchs and VK2801 got bumped up a tier) and the PzIC was introduced as a tier 3.

promo code 2NDBDAYTANKS

free consumables and a day of premium.

also the chinese light premium tank (pulled from the store a while back)type 62is up for sale this weekend only .

Itzena_sl

shitlord
Also the Soviet heavy premium KV-5, which has adamantium armour combined with an obvious weakpoint the size of Belgium.

digging the type 62, fun toy, hits damn hard for a light, and crits a lot. could be faster tho.

yeah KV-5 is always for sale afaik and easy enough to kill.

only the second time paid for WoT in more than a year. I think I am $60 in for 18 months of fun. a bargain.

Itzena_sl

shitlord
Actually, the KV-5 got pulled from the store last summer and will probably be removed again after the anniversary is done so if anyone wants one - get it now.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Somehow had a week of premium after not playing in ages. Trying to grind from 6-7 seems unbearable at least in like the T-x-x (forget numbers right now.) Especially if getting jacked on your first win. >.<

DiddleySquat

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Somehow had a week of premium after not playing in ages. Trying to grind from 6-7 seems unbearable at least in like the T-x-x (forget numbers right now.) Especially if getting jacked on your first win. >.<
T-34-85? Still one of my favorite meds though, great gun for its tier and nice maneuverability.
If you like the Type 62 you can also play the WZ-131, which is the commercialy produced Type 62 with a better gun.

Itzena_sl

shitlord
http://worldoftanks.com/news/2240-ch...assword-event/
Tankers!

In order to improve security and maintain account integrity for all of our players, Wargaming is supplying a one-time installment of 300(gold) to each player that successfully updates their account password.

While we do support the regular updating of your account password, your account is only eligible for one payment.

Sign into your account on the World of Tanks Portal; once there, you'll be able to update your password using the Account Management tools.

Keep your tanks secure by maintaining safe account practices. Your new password should consist of capital letters, lowercase letters, and numbers. The longer your password is, the better protected your account becomes.

Thank you for your attention. Roll out!
(Reason:http://worldoftanks.com/news/2239-im...t-information/)

Asherah

Silver Knight of the Realm
I like this game. However, the match making can be seriously annoying. Not sure if we're just being unlucky, but I generally play grouped with a friend and if we both play Tier 4 tanks we more often than not end up against Tier 7-8 tanks. And that's not much fun since we rarely do any significant damage to them and they tend to destroy us in 1-2 shots.

Zodiac

Lord Nagafen Raider
The only way that could possibly happenoftenis if one of you are playing a scout tank or SPG.

Matchmaking_Chart.png

Asherah

Silver Knight of the Realm
Very useful chart! My friend always play a SPG so that explains it. I was starting to wonder why I get matched against lower tiers when playing a tier 5 heavy solo than when we play tier 4 together...