World of Warcraft: Current Year

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Prolonged Power wasn't added until the NH patch I believe.

I haven't seen much info yet on the new "old war" style potions that add damage buffs or effects rather than increasing a main stat vs the potions that just increase said main stat.

Korillo

Molten Core Raider
I saw a potion that increased your main stat by 900, can't recall the name but it looks like they will be in

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I would wish for Tortollan's as a playable race, but there's no way they would allow something that awesome. They are so very old jewish guy.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
No idea how launch night was, but so far this has been smooth as butter for me. No queues. No huge glaring bugs. Just quests and levels and more quests. My only minor gripe is the random quest givers way the fuck in the middle of nowhere. Trying to get to point B because I was told to, then rando batch of quests pop up at points C D E F ZZZ on the way there. You have quest hubs, fucking use them.

Serpens

<Silver Donator>
No idea how launch night was, but so far this has been smooth as butter for me. No queues. No huge glaring bugs. Just quests and levels and more quests. My only minor gripe is the random quest givers way the fuck in the middle of nowhere. Trying to get to point B because I was told to, then rando batch of quests pop up at points C D E F ZZZ on the way there.

Reminds me of the BC leveling quest design.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
The Qanon WOW bullshit. I wouldn't be surprised if the foxes become an allied race a la Pandas. I doubt the snakebros will though.
I think someone had datamined the login screen for the fox race during beta. There's a number of races that players can "use as disguise", but only the playable ones have a login screen associated. So yep, the Vulpera are known to be a future playable race.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Okay I'm Alliance and so only getting Zandalar from minor story and WQs and I'm already done with these fuckin trolls. I feel sorry for you hordies.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 3 users

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Okay I'm Alliance and so only getting Zandalar from minor story and WQs and I'm already done with these fuckin trolls. I feel sorry for you hordies.

This is why Sylvanas is actually the good guy, but you don't realize it yet. Horde made the sacrifice to ally with some trolls so we can kill the rest of the trolls. Less trolls means less chance of a troll raid. If you are Alliance and see a Horde player, please stop and thank them for their service. We are the front line to save half of the player base from more trolls.

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Why couldn't Dark Iron Dwarves be the Horde ally and the stupid Trolls be the Alliance ally. Sigh....

I always find it curious the SJW doesn't get offended by the Jamaican stereotype the Trolls have going on.

• 1Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Why couldn't Dark Iron Dwarves be the Horde ally and the stupid Trolls be the Alliance ally. Sigh....

I always find it curious the SJW doesn't get offended by the Jamaican stereotype the Trolls have going on.

Trolls can't be crackers, so it can't ever be racist.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I've got this off feeling that something is going to happen to Dazar'alor and we'll have a raid there. Lot of locked doors with temple guardians in front.

I could be completely off-base with my theory, but I might as well uncle rico this football over the mountains.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I've got this off feeling that something is going to happen to Dazar'alor and we'll have a raid there. Lot of locked doors with temple guardians in front.

I could be completely off-base with my theory, but I might as well uncle rico this football over the mountains.

I am skeptical why Zul tried to kill the King, declared that he and the Princess were going to worship G'Huun and bring glory to the Empire... then fucked off and continued to let the Horde live there and the Princess noped out.

Zul is a pretty considerate blood god worshipping usurper tbh.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
I am skeptical why Zul tried to kill the King, declared that he and the Princess were going to worship G'Huun and bring glory to the Empire... then fucked off and continued to let the Horde live there and the Princess noped out.

Zul is a pretty considerate blood god worshipping usurper tbh.

I thought that's what he said at first, but Zul just said that Rastakhan should have listened to his daughter, not that she joined Zul?

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Why would SJWs be mad? The Alliance is being led by an OP female (Elsa Proudmore). Horde is now in Wakanda helping a woman.

Like literally the opening to the expansion is a chick owning Malfurian (most repeatedly useless person in wow), a chick throwing ice everywhere, the only useful dude king wears a gimp mask, Nate is a cuck, Jaina is OP, then rando wakandan chick saves the horde and takes them to the land of vibranium while the alliance watches a fat slob humilate the hot one. Did I miss anything?

Meanwhile I literally have exactly the same spells minus one (artifact) as I did at this point hitting 110 last expansion. Zero new spells or talents? The fuck?

Its a good thing everything has been smooth and the dungeons seem cool because this expansion seems barely more than a content patch...

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Because they need to invent new things to be mad about to perpetuate their victimhood. They don't have an identity without it.

trans.png

EVERY THREAD IS GAMERGATE THREAD

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I'm of the opinion that the game is in need of a level squish. There just isn't enough character progress when leveling up to warrant 110+ levels of buildup. Going 15 levels between changes to your character is rather silly. I'm sure they're still basing things around the test grouped data they have that says people need the 'ding' every so often, but their game design has long since left that pacing behind. Every level needs something more than just base stat increases, or it's arbitrary bullshit.

The zone scaling has opened up things to allow them to just toss all the old shit into one large pre-current-expansion level group, hack the actual number of levels, and let people pick and choose what they do while leveling. I don't know what number of levels would work, but I'd be fine with something like 50 levels of pre-current-expansion content with talents, skills, and an artifact-like progression system providing new things for each level and then your standard 10 levels for the new stuff. Then just move down the expansion content into the large pool when the next one comes out.

• 1Like