World of Warcraft: Current Year

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

xzi

Mouthbreather
I enjoy when people chain pull if they're not terrible. Tanks are generally pretty decent, except monks for whatever reason I always have trouble healing their spike damage, but they never die. I encourage it even if the group is doing well, having a pack of like 20 mobs hitting us is exciting cause it makes me actually have to heal lol.

I don't mind that it caters to the casualreallybut I feel like they go WAY too overboard with it.

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
I enjoy when people chain pull if they're not terrible. Tanks are generally pretty decent, except monks for whatever reason I always have trouble healing their spike damage, but they never die. I encourage it even if the group is doing well, having a pack of like 20 mobs hitting us is exciting cause it makes me actually have to heal lol.

I don't mind that it caters to the casualreallybut I feel like they go WAY too overboard with it.
Yea, like I'm fine with having stuff for casuals to do. If you didn't raid in Vanilla, BC, or WoTLK, you still had shit to do outside of that raiding. Be it running dungeons, old raids on friday nights with your buddies, or just straight farming.

taebin

Same trailer, different park
Cool site. Vanilla should have horde/alliance split imo.

I'd like to see them poll the guilds about how many attempts it took to down each final boss.
I led the Ruined raid that had world first Onyxia. We had probably 25-30 attempts if I had to guess. Was 10 years ago.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Friend asked how I farm so much Felblight, figured I'd share it with y'all as well.

For herbalists: south in Tanaan along the coastline there is only a few mobs (usually almost never an issue), and about 10+ nodes from one side of the coast to the other. Doesn't take very long at all to collect them all. After I get to the other side of the coast I look in the LFG tool for a realm hop/garrison group and jump over to another realm and collect all of their herbs. Do it again. Then back to my server to start the whole process again. You can get to this spot by either running through Fangrila or the bog place in the middle of the map and jump down.

I've not once ran into a single person out here while doing this. Here's a map of the spot.
HAAitf0.jpg

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Friend asked how I farm so much Felblight, figured I'd share it with y'all as well.

For herbalists: south in Tanaan along the coastline there is only a few mobs (usually almost never an issue), and about 10+ nodes from one side of the coast to the other. Doesn't take very long at all to collect them all. After I get to the other side of the coast I look in the LFG tool for a realm hop/garrison group and jump over to another realm and collect all of their herbs. Do it again. Then back to my server to start the whole process again. You can get to this spot by either running through Fangrila or the bog place in the middle of the map and jump down.

I've not once ran into a single person out here while doing this. Here's a map of the spot.
HAAitf0.jpg
That is a good path to run for any harvesting hardly anybody goes down there so should have it all or mostly to yourself.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
south in Tanaan along the coastline there is only a few mobs (usually almost never an issue), and about 10+ nodes from one side of the coast to the other.
There's no one there, like ever. Aviana your way there (usually, it's an alt so not an option, but, eh).

Also, if you're a skinner, and it's not a Saberstalker rep day, skinning the entire Zorammarsh is very efficient. You don't get 5-felblight nodes, but you get steady supplies.

Myself, I do one Kazzak per alt per week. Can't beat that (given that I have 10 level 100 alts now, since there's really nothing to do).

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Blizz CS is still pretty awesome... I got the "Come on back for 7 days for free!" email two weeks ago, activated it, then didn't even log in. I opened a ticket via chat and the guy gave me a free month.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Nice, lmao. Yeah I've actually had nothing but good experiences with blizz CS to be honest.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
One of my attempts to get back in to WOW at the end of MOP, I just logged in to a trial and made up a story and ask for some more free time. They gave me a month too.

Dandai

Lesco Brandon
<Gold Donor>
WoW token prices have been steadily increasing. It's not too significantly different (29k last I checked), but glad I got in when I did. I've got a sub through October next year. Fuck them if they can't get Legion out before then.

Rafterman

Molten Core Raider
I'm getting really sick of randomized armor. Sure, gear drops like candy but getting the exact piece of gear you need with all of these other useless stats on them is nearly impossible.

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm getting really sick of randomized armor. Sure, gear drops like candy but getting the exact piece of gear you need with all of these other useless stats on them is nearly impossible.
Now we can't have all your gear having your best stats AND your set bonuses now can we? That might be just too much darn fun!

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
Just resubbed the other day. Holy shit is Tanaan Jungle a poorly designed zone. I would have died maybe a thousand times more if I didn't have the no-daze effect from stables. I also haven't gotten stuck in so many "lol shouldn't have tried to run that way" spots since I don't remember when.