World of Warcraft: Current Year

Naj_sl

shitlord
Yeah, these bags are pretty nuts. I managed to get one of the 1k rep tokens from one of these bags which I sold almost instantly for around 5k.

DavivMcD

Peasant
The completionist in me just wants flying so I can collect every treasure on at least 1 toon. Even if the majority of them are just fucking 25 garrison resources. MUST CLEAR THE MAP.

Grayson Carlyle

Golden Squire
When I was looking for the mounts I would go to the spawn point of the rare (Terrorfist, Deathtalon, etc) and search the first few letters ("ter", "death", etc) and refresh it every few seconds. It never took more than 5 minutes or so to catch a group (per rare) during prime time. Outside of prime time it's pretty hit and miss though.
There's an addon called PGF that will do the searching for you. I use it at work to get Medallions.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
I'm eager for flying so Draenor archaeology won't be a pain in the ass.
That's pretty much the only reason I'm waiting for it. A Tanaan daily cycle would be shortened by maybe 7-8mn tops with flying, I think. Archaeology, on the other hand...

xzi

Mouthbreather
the moose mount is cool as fuck
too bad it's a store mount, can't wait to earn 24 new boars instead of something like this for clearing the Emerald Nightmare.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I would love the moose on my druid but my druid pretty much never uses mounts /sigh.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I've been tempted to buy mounts from the shop before, but $25 is hard for me to justify. I miss when they'd have mounts like that moose as achievement/rep rewards and not recolored boars.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
I would love the moose on my druid but my druid pretty much never uses mounts /sigh.
My druid currently uses a Sabercat mount, because it is slightly faster than travel form, and I'm still (for 10 days) prevented from being a crow.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Moonkin would look actually really good on that moose, haha.

That moose is the only time I've actually considered spending money on the shop but I ain't supporting that. I wish they would go back to making unique mounts for achievements or rep rewards, yeah. The thing I'm most salty about is the mount achievement for 300 mounts gives us.... another fucking recolor. Not even a recolor that is relevant to the game at all, either. It'sANOTHER Cloud Serpentbut this time it's ~blue~. Would've been cool a year and a half ago, maybe. I'd rather not have anything than another recolor to be honest. This unique mount models going straight to the store nonsense is annoying as fuck.

seanc_sl

shitlord
For the first time ever yesterday, I saw there was call to arms for DPS. But I noticed the que time was still like 10 mins. Wonder if they are just randomly throwing it out there so dps have a chance to get a bag.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I'm curious about that as well, cause my Call to Arms as heals earlier today was a 20 minute queue which is.. never a thing. I feel like they're fucking with the queues or something. Not that big of a deal though, kinda cool for DPS if that's the case.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
They are definitely fucking with queues. I was playing my level 25ish healer Saturday about 2pm EST and had a 15-20 minute queue. That's not possible on a healer at that level.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I can't believe these DF bags are giving 500g a piece, lol wtf. Even got one for queuing as dps
Cause draenor dungeons are mostly pointless unless you are doing mythic mode so they are doing everything they can to lure more people into doing them so folks leveling up newer characters can at least get dungeons to spawn.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
The completionist in me just wants flying so I can collect every treasure on at least 1 toon. Even if the majority of them are just fucking 25 garrison resources. MUST CLEAR THE MAP.
Hehe that is my plan too on my warlock alt wait to level till flying comes out and collect all the things.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
I think I was down to just a couple of the glider ones in Nagrand, but man will those (and Arch) be easier.