World of Warcraft: Current Year

Jox

Molten Core Raider
Guild is moving to Horde for bfa and moving to a weekend raid schedule instead of the standard Tuesday-Thursday thing. Going to lose some raiders in the process cause some people are very attached to Alliance for some reason. I've been pretty much swapping factions every expansion or every other expansion, so I don't understand the attachment to any one faction.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
A full expansion of staying up until midnight twice (or more) a week really caught up to me eventually. I was drop dead tired on raids by the end of our run in ABT. I'm up for work every weekday at 5am.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
They just confirmed Kul Tiran is a new Allied Race.

Being a fat ass human apparently warrants a new race selection.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Thiccccccccc

KulTiranFemaleSkin0.jpg

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I meant it's awful to recruit for
My guild is actually making a good run of it. We had 17 on Saturday for our Heroic night with another 6 logged in that didn't make the ilvl cut. We do take a lot of diaper breaks though. There's a lot of "My kid is throwing up, brb, pull without me".

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Blizzard has done a good job since WoD of remembering that Draenei exist, heck Valen was even a core part of the Legion plot. The Gilneans have also been embraced mostly due to them wanting to showcase their CGI fur in cutscenes.

The seem to have forgotten about the Pandaren though. Other than the Monk class hall you never see any sign of the Pandaren on either faction and only once in a blue moon do you see a Pandaren trash-mob foot soldier.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
My guild is actually making a good run of it. We had 17 on Saturday for our Heroic night with another 6 logged in that didn't make the ilvl cut. We do take a lot of diaper breaks though. There's a lot of "My kid is throwing up, brb, pull without me".
That sounds exactly like the type of place I'd need to be at in order to succeed with my 3 kids. "Pull without me, poop everywhere!" hahaha

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jox

Molten Core Raider
Most good players do weekdays that's for sure, it would be difficult finding enough people to fill a weekend guild that will clear content.