World of Warcraft: Current Year

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Is the sword that fire thing? I got it on my first and only kill of the dude. What a stupid drop. Why do I need a sword when I have artifact weapon. And it's ugly for transmogrification

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Actually, now that everyone and their dog has one, it's much less desirable. Therefore, I should get one the next time I kill Aggramar, if I bother.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

xzi

Mouthbreather
I stopped using Garrosh shoulders cause I saw one other tauren with the exact same mog and got upset

I really need to level my warrior cause the mage tower shield is literally the only shield in the entire game that works with garrosh shoulders

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
In combat everyone just looks like big balls of sparkly particle effects anyway. Transmogs are pointless.

I guess you could sit at the character select screen and jackoff though.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
fashion is the only thing that matters in videogames

43TQP8V.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
I need to pick something with spikes for my priest, so shadow form makes him look even more like an aberration.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
Undead basically don't have chest pieces and all cloaks are going to clip. some boots/gloves dont completely display as it trips off sections of the texture because of the exposed knees. you basically get helmet + shoulders and certain boots/gloves/pants.

there are upright forsaken on beta plz blizz give us that option.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
It seems sanity has returned and they will be taking racials and activated trinkets off the GCD in the next Beta Patch.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I seem to be having major fps drops but only during the Argus fight.

I've turned settings down to 1, dropped shadows and a bunch of other stuff. Is there something I should look for? It might be because I'm streaming, but I don't lag on any other boss.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
It's basically impossible to raid at settings 1. You can't see any ground effects at all.

As for cause check your addons.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
It's basically impossible to raid at settings 1. You can't see any ground effects at all.

As for cause check your addons.
Oh I know, I was just testing to see if that was it.

It's weird because the room is fine but as soon as I pull I drop. Maybe it's an add-on but I've got no idea what.

Jox

Molten Core Raider
I had that too, it got worse as we did more pulls per night so was definitely some addon for me. I disabled meters and did a /reload every 10 pulls or so and it helped a bit.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Details has given me issues on some raid bosses before but I have a very old machine. Check Twitch/Curse to see what addons you updated/installed recently and start there.

UI Customization is nice and all... if it's just cosmetic, but all the shit you can do with the UI becomes a real problem when you can't realistically raid without specific addons. Addons that can and do affect performance.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
It could be ElvUI honestly, I won't count that out.

It's like Jox said it actually gets worse as the night goes on. And it's only Argus and only when he's pulled. Maybe I should disable details for the fight and see.

And my machine is kind of beefy. 6700k, 1070, 16gb ram.