World of Warcraft: Current Year

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fucking Khanye. Brags about making millions a week from the mission table, says they should remove it. They don't remove things people are doing. Perhaps stop doing things you don't want in the game and it will become the game you want.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Fucking Khanye. Brags about making millions a week from the mission table, says they should remove it. They don't remove things people are doing. Perhaps stop doing things you don't want in the game and it will become the game you want.
Yeah thats not retarded at all.

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
At one point in time I held the highest double moonkin twos in the world, lol. Two moonkins walking out of the arena gate doing the billionaire walk not mounted, is the best ever.

Most all of our games were a long long ass battle of us cc'ing and healing, barely surviving. When the stairs aligned and we got the kill after frustrating them for 20+ minutes it was hilarious. Think this was before dampening was added

• 1Worf

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Looks similar to the corrupted owlkins in Drustvar without the crackling blue. Those look like shit, too.

At least it is not yet another recolor of the same moonkin form. I kinda hope they go back and give each druid race their own look of boomkin/aquatic form but at this point n the game I don't see them doing that although they may add glyphs for that at some point.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
They should've just made the Kul'Tiran moonkin form the same as the original one, just twice as wide.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Was just in a +10 motherlode with a prot warrior. He did 14.4k dps overall for the dungeon. Sleeper OP.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I believe one thing that most people are not complaining about is prots AOE DPS currently. So motherload kinda plays to their strengths with shitloads of trash to deal with.

• 1Like

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Moonkin overall is garbage so it makes sense they'd add a trash model into the mix. They always half ass it on that spec. They haven't been fundamentally strong or versatile since Wrath, and tried to push the niche aspect in legion being an AoE class, and sorta succeeded there, but it hasn't carried over. There's no clean rotation atm, especially without legendaries, which the spec relied on heavily...

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
People seem to think shaman is weak and while I'd definitely say it's extra mediocre, my elemental shaman out damages and out utilities both feral and moonkin druid. Now, the bright spot for the druid is resto. Resto with feral affinity is pretty damn fun.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Power is out here. Hopefully back on by raid time, but no guarantees.

Edit: Tornado touched down here. Lots of power lines down, houses destroyed, stuff on fire, etc. I'm thinking chances of Midori and I being online are slim.

If someone wants to go ahead with tonight's raid if I'm not on, that's fine. If not, we'll get it done on Monday, no big deal.

Last edited:

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
BfA Horde Campaign in a nutshell.

king_jaffe_by_eddieholly-d8rh7gw.jpg

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
This is our first raid absence since the beginning of Legion. I feel so ashamed.

Fuckin' tornadoes.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I think I missed like 3 in legion

During aggramar + Argus prog my guild docked me 48 minutes when my kids were sick and I wasn't able to roll on the mount