World of Warcraft: Classic

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
That's probably the reason Dr. Disrespect wears a costume for his job; He doesn't want it to interfere with his real life and his audience is MUCH larger than these WoW streamers.

Actually I think Asmond and Soda are way more known than Dr. Disrespect, but yeah I am sure the costume helps a little on that.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Dr. has about 1 million more followers. But, I guess it doesn't really matter. That's still a ton of people for both streamers and a really large audience.

I agree though; it would be really annoying to be going about your business at the grocery store and have random people come up and invade your space and privacy.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
If you want to make your living being a celebrity that comes with the territory.

xzi

Mouthbreather
That's why you just become Daft Punk and only wear 5000$ helmets and the last known photos of you are from the early 90s

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Soda is flipping his shit about this dueling thing....dude is going to have a heart attack.

xzi

Mouthbreather
surprised blizzard doesn't just teleport them somewhere to make them fuck off

they've done more for far less actions (people standing on npcs, etc)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Are they creating a secondary area where a warlock summons the contestants to the new dueling ground?

xzi

Mouthbreather
seems that way, yeah. going to some "secret place" which may cut back on the spergs

xzi

Mouthbreather
Warlocks are insane at pvp at 30, you just can't do shit against fear.

Also Snutz is an absolutely insane top tier player. Currently 1:1 soda/snutz and pretty sure soda still has his pvp trinket up

xzi

Mouthbreather
That full fear RNG running full speed out of duel range just caused soda to lose 2 cds and then the reduel was SO CLOSE but he would have 100% won it if it wasn't for that

That's the bullshit cuckery I've ever seen lmao

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah, sort of unfair, as in a real 1v1 there isn't a radius in which the fight ends. But, thems the breaks, I guess.