World of Warcraft: Classic

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
For some reason I thought rogues would be more dominant but without vanish and some other skills they get later I guess they really aren't that dominant. High roller shamans that just instantly kill people with windfury procs are pretty hilarious though.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Rogues have been overblown since they changed the attack power scaling and stun diminishing returns.

They are still really good but like every class they have hard counters. I always though holy pallys were imposible on my rogue for example.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
lost cause those taurens were sitting on totems so he couldn't kill em. pretty epic troll on an impact level

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
it's really a testimate to how cunty blizard is that they don't deal with those guys, you know there are people watching who could do something about it

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I mean they only moved the tournament 3-4 times because of Sperg faggots getting in the way, and this was on beta.. if this was a live server anyone could roll on there would be thousands of fully blown autist in the way.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
What spot are they at there? I don't recognize it for some reason.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
it's really a testimate to how cunty blizard is that they don't deal with those guys, you know there are people watching who could do something about it
Was gonna mention this earlier, you fucking know they're watching. This is obviously player grief and these dbags should have their beta access revoked but you know why would anyone want to make this game look good.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I mean they only moved the tournament 3-4 times because of Sperg faggots getting in the way, and this was on beta.. if this was a live server anyone could roll on there would be thousands of fully blown autist in the way.

180k people watching this shit, seems like it may be worth it to take 3 minutes and give these tourny guys an instanced battleground

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Was gonna mention this earlier, you fucking know they're watching. This is obviously player grief and these dbags should have their beta access revoked but you know why would anyone want to make this game look good.

chance and the guys were talking mad shit about hots and how their little tourny has more viewers than hots ever had so maybe blizzard cunts have really rustled jimmies

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
actually I don't see the trolls messing with the final battle maybe they were nuked?

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Well, the Tauren are missing now, wonder if they actually did something and if so why did it take so fucking long?

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
lol Snutz just lost round one because his engi net backfired.

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
180k people watching this shit, seems like it may be worth it to take 3 minutes and give these tourny guys an instanced battleground

Those retards at Blizzard 2019 are most like sitting there scratching their heads thinking, "But they're only level 30? Why do they like playing this even though its not end game content?"

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Those retards at Blizzard 2019 are most like sitting there scratching their heads thinking, "But they're only level 30? Why do they like playing this even though its not end game content?"

Maybe if we add in some mount equipment people will get big raging boners and want to play our game..

7dbffb772e1729f5049b8a1e7d83b7db.jpg

xzi

Mouthbreather
imagine a level 30 beta of a 15 year old game having a community made tournament with more viewers than any official arena tournaments in the last few years kek

• 6Like
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 6 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I mean things like mana mattering and needing to wand is so much more enjoyable to what then a bunch of pillar humping faggots with unlimited mana running in circles for 45 minutes.

Last edited:
  • 4Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
This would make me take a serious, serious step back if I was a bliz dev. Clearly we are out of touch and have no idea what we're doing.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users