World of Warcraft: Classic

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
I'm looking forward to no content phasing. It was a cool idea but its abused to high hell on Live servers now. It fucks up groups, gathering, questing, and more.

Nothing like going to pick an herb and you cross a phase to have it disappear. Screw that.

Its especially annoying for multi-boxing.

xzi

Mouthbreather
hmmmmmm.. I'm scheming

ARISE CHICKEN
world-of-warcraft-moonkin.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I always liked boomkin. Played one for a bit in draenor. Something incredibly funny about having that talent on in that era that would randomly AoE shit in an LFR raid.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
It's doable, it just takes.. and insane amount of consumables and stealing mage gear.

It definitely was hilarious in wod/legion though, starfall especially being like a 900 billion yard radius pulling everything in the zone

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I am all for going hard in classic but the level some of these retards are taking it is lol worthy.

• 1Barf
  • 1Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Lordjenkins

Buzzfeed Editor
<Banned>
I am all for going hard in classic but the level some of these retards are taking it is lol worthy.

This is Poopsocking in its final form.

Edit*
I am now 100% going alliance to bump the Horde elitist players down a notch.

• 1Barf
  • 1Solidarity

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
This is Poopsocking in its final form.

Edit*
I am now 100% going alliance to bump the Horde elitist players down a notch.

The first couple batches of EQ progression servers were just full to the brim with big egos and big ideas. Tons and tons of people thought they were way better than they were and way more hardcore than they were. Most of them are old hat now but there were tons of tricks and techniques being employed that weren't common knowledge at the time. I'm really interested in seeing what everyone brings to bear on these servers and all the drama that surrounds everything.

EQ capped at around 555,000 subscribers and the amount of autism that showed up for another chance at EQ was impression. WoW peaked at over twenty times that. For every disability check food stamp leech playing all day every day in EQ you can figure WoW had twenty and they're coming back for Classic. The best reason to even play on these at all is to get to participate even in some small amount to the trainwreck. To those of you signing up to play on a PvP server I salute you. I can't wait for the stories.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

Jesus Christ. Autism has certainly advanced in the past 15 years. I thought the Devilsaur Mafia thing was a joke or just private server retardation. But seriously 15 player shifts in Un'Goro crater doing nothing but farming devilsaurs.

I'm a just kill myself.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
But they have yet to determine a priest lead...

I think Tips underestimates the autism needed for this race.

I've said it before but I will be impressed with the no-life poopsocking and logistics required to field 40 people, level and gear them up and key them to MC enough to clear the zone in the first week.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Im just like... "Its old content." Like, you know whats going to happen, when its going to happen. We have all the knowledge of the entire expansion. Poop socking is all you're winning at???...

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
It isn't just the asperger's level of grinding and shit, it's that you know the sheer amount of asskissing these stream cunts will want on top of insane schedule that baffles me as to why anyone would want to do that shit? I pardon my ignorance but where did some of these guys come from? I'd never heard of Esfat or Tipsout before the classic beta things do they have any accomplishments under the belt to be acting so cocky?

We know Asmongold has never been a top mythic raider or pvper, then there are kids like that Sony guy who had to have been still shitting in diapers when WoW was released.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Yeah the streamer ego nonsense actually makes it significantly worse than normal huge ego neckbeard faggots. Being in one of those poopsock streamer guilds would be an absolutely shit time. I await the inevitable stream meltdown when Tipsout rages at some dude for not clocking in his 12 hour shift of grinding devilsaur skinning and his lack of dedication to the guild.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Esfand is a cool dude, and has been posting private server stuff since like 2016 before blizzard got him banned from ever streaming on youtube again cause they wanted to make an example out of him.

Also he actually played the game during vanilla unlike pretty much everyone else currently streaming classic (save for a few, obviously)

Chris

Potato del Grande
Won't current world first raid guilds just drop into Classic and do that instead of alts?

xzi

Mouthbreather
Probably not. The preperation for new tiers is insanely involved and farming for 4 months prior for the 3% boost to efficency when it launches is exactly what they do

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, world first guilds don't have a ton of free time that this poopsock will require. Also Classic takes 40 humans, BfA raiding takes just 20.

It's possible Method, etc. form up a Classic team, but they'll be largely separate from their BfA roster in everything but name and $pon$hor$hip$.