World of Warcraft: Classic

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Yeah if there is one thing playing on a PvP server with actual griefing it does make you hate the other faction. In current WoW PvP is nothing so you don’t even care about the other faction. In Vanilla people are going to kill flight masters, npc’s, kill you while you are leveling, and back then some of the graveyards are a ways away. All this shit cost you time and time is a valuable resource so you end up wanting these faggots to suck on the barrel of a shotgun. Some of you say you want to PvE server to avoid shit like this, but it is what made Vanilla.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
They still try though. My current play through when I got to northland there was 3 120 ally faggots killing noobs and quest givers around the central place where the blimp lands. But its meaningless now because the GY is like right there and quest npc respawn in 5 min. So I trolled the fuck out of them by just dying and rezzing, they would kill me again and again until they got bored and fucked off somewhere else. Its all so meaningless.

Also flying mounts kind of ruined all that bullshit too. People now just mount up and fly away when they see opposite faction.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
World PvP was alive and fun again for a time at the launch of BfA. Then they introduced that stupid warmode quest that you can complete in raids and people started just abusing phasing and joining the biggest raid group to knock it out in no time. Plus BfA sucks so everyone stopped playing.

• 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
On Northdale there's an autistic band of horde 60s that camp Redridge non-stop, it's virtually unplayable to try and level there as Alliance.

The level of autism in classic will be something to look forward to

• 1Like

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Also flying mounts kind of ruined all that bullshit too. People now just mount up and fly away when they see opposite faction.

^
^^
^^^
^^^^
^^^^^
^^^^^^
^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^

Fuck flying mounts in the face

• 4Like
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
World PvP was alive and fun again for a time at the launch of BfA. Then they introduced that stupid warmode quest that you can complete in raids and people started just abusing phasing and joining the biggest raid group to knock it out in no time. Plus BfA sucks so everyone stopped playing.

You can't do it in a raid group, but it doesn't really matter cause everyone just gathers on flight paths or turtle world quests lol

I still think Warmode is the best thing to happen to pvp in this game, but bad servers ruin it and actual huge gear rewards from it in its current state is stupid as fuck because alliance just turn WM off again immediately after finishing the wq, so it just makes them perpetually be outnumbered and perpetually get the quest.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I think people will burn out on it too quickly, personally. The community left after that I would bet wont be all that bad.

Khane

The community left after the burnout is going to be the worst of the worst. It's going to be a thousand Ossoi's trying to Bruce Springsteen their Glory Days.

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I think its got a good year of shit there to keep people satisfied. Those that quit will do so before they even hit cap. Thats my prediction.

• 1Solidarity

Metalhead

Blackwing Lair Raider
Retired my six box crew in EQ this week. Activated my wife's and my old wow accounts to try out boxing in wow in anticipation of classic. Seems a hell of a lot easier than EQ so far lol. Running a warrior/priest duo but I have to wonder.... how much trouble would a five mage group run into in instances lol? Five warlocks would probably be easier. I initially thought about doing war/priest/mag x3 but dunno how tough macroing everything will be to all play nice.

Khane

WoW is a very mbox friendly game. If you wanted to do a same class group for dungeons, just pick either Blood DK or Prot Pally. 5 Mages would be awful. 5 Warlocks could probably get a decent amount done but really wouldn't be more efficient than 5x tank. If you wanted to do 5x DPS Hunter is the way to go.

If you use ISBoxer there is a very active WoW community for it and a discord server. Dual-boxing.com has some info but is mostly a ghostland.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Does anyone know a good source of original macros for vanilla? Also I have been looking through some and it's hard to tell what is going to work on the live client vs the pserver bullshit.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Does anyone know a good source of original macros for vanilla? Also I have been looking through some and it's hard to tell what is going to work on the live client vs the pserver bullshit.

None of them work because the scripting system was taken out of the game.

It goes off of the current macro system, which is much better in general but people don't like it cause they can't break their spells/classes with script macros anymore lol, but those were few and far between