World of Warcraft: Classic

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
You say shadowpriests are garbage in vanilla

I say I'm still triggered at the shadowpriest in bgs that got rank 14 on horde 3 weeks in a row

TBLSmfF.png
I should have specified PVE. They're good in PVP where their tiny mana pools don't matter as much for 1-2 kills. But on a 3-5 minute boss, when they're oom after 1 minute? Worthless.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
You'd have to define when classic will fail. It'll be sometime after max. That id join a forum be on

To me it's not a matter of if, but a matter of when.

Dinadass

Molten Core Raider
I should have specified PVE. They're good in PVP where their tiny mana pools don't matter as much for 1-2 kills. But on a 3-5 minute boss, when they're oom after 1 minute? Worthless.
Good thing almost no Classic bosses will last 5 minutes then. They're still not great for raids though.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Good thing almost no Classic bosses will last 5 minutes then. They're still not great for raids though.
Plenty of fights will last that long. Not everybody in 99% of the raids will be full best in slot at every stage of the game. Your average guild will be having lengthy fights. With parry being 14 or 15%, tank threat will be comically lower than bullshit private servers. Your dual wield furry tanks will be parry hasting themselves into the fucking ground.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Dinadass

Molten Core Raider
Plenty of fights will last that long. Not everybody in 99% of the raids will be full best in slot at every stage of the game. Your average guild will be having lengthy fights. With parry being 14 or 15%, tank threat will be comically lower than bullshit private servers. Your dual wield furry tanks will be parry hasting themselves into the fucking ground.
As an example, Golemagg has 400k health and typical raids will have ~27 DPS for him. For the fight to last 5 minutes, you would need to average 50 dps. Competent guilds will kill him in 60-90 seconds the first couple weeks and faster after that. Bad guilds with meme specs and no consumes will still kill him in under 3 minutes unless half the raid is dead when they pull the boss or something (this is certainly a thing that is possible, I'll admit). A few fights in MC will take a bit longer than Golemagg but most will not.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Trolled by Blizz: Battle.net updated yesterday and the beta server popped up, but I can't hit "play" at this time.

• 2RAGE
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
The annoying amount of trash is what makes it shitty.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users