World of Warcraft: Classic

xzi

Mouthbreather
Wow players creating 9000 auctions for 1 item is 100% blizzards own fault. Players were conditioned into doing that because of a deliberately gimped system design.

Their 'fix' to this was to significantly increase the post tax-cost of lower # of stacks. It is a LOT of gold to post a large portion to materials, and if you don't sell them you don't get that money back. So it incentivizes you to post larger stacks instead of singles.

I regularily spend 5-10k per day just simply posting items.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Their 'fix' to this was to significantly increase the post tax-cost of lower # of stacks. It is a LOT of gold to post a large portion to materials, and if you don't sell them you don't get that money back. So it incentivizes you to post larger stacks instead of singles.

I regularily spend 5-10k per day just simply posting items.

You only have to do this because they deliberately made it not possible to post a stack of items that can be individually sold. It's not like it was missed either; the systems from other games/companies they were modeling while designing wow had it, so someone had to actually take it out.

If their ah is fucked because of auction spam now? Good. Probably the same senior dev who kept neutering and removing the lfg tools because noobs and/or shitty classes got left out.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Yeah well.. there were some that were benching the bar

You know... The not try hards or whatever language someone tried to use. AKA people that fucking suck at video games
I will be the first to admit this was me and specifically why I didn’t touch mythic as a player or a leader.

There was a time when my poor playing was eclipsed by the number of players, then I got better and was doing top 10 on WoL for my Heroic 10 guild in Cataclysm when FoH imploded. Then I turned to shit again and here we are.

As much shit as I give you it’s never about your ability to play or your raid knowledge, leading.

That being said as bad as I was there were people much worse that thought they were much better. That was/is FoH and maybe every other guild.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I will be the first to admit this was me and specifically why I didn’t touch mythic as a player or a leader.

There was a time when my poor playing was eclipsed by the number of players, then I got better and was doing top 10 on WoL for my Heroic 10 guild in Cataclysm when FoH imploded. Then I turned to shit again and here we are.

As much shit as I give you it’s never about your ability to play or your raid knowledge, leading.

That being said as bad as I was there were people much worse that thought they were much better. That was/is FoH and maybe every other guild.
People that didn't come to mythic I don't really consider in that. There were a lot of people that shouldn't have come - whether they felt I required they come or otherwise.

It is what it is. Time to move on

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
People that didn't come to mythic I don't really consider in that. There were a lot of people that shouldn't have come - whether they felt I required they come or otherwise.

It is what it is. Time to move on
I think a lot of that is blizzards mistake in trying to take a genre not designed for twitch play and turning it into DDR meets CoD and trying to attract Fortnite players with RPG elements.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
somebody say Fortnite?

save.PNG

• 1Cringe
Reactions: 1 user

Kiki

Log Wizard
Can we just skip to the part where Noodle whines about herding 39 retards through suppression room?

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Quaid

Trump's Staff
How long until Dire Maul release after launch? I seem to remember it being several months. Think they'll stick to that timeline?

Edit: wait... am I reading this right? Are they launching with Naxx already out?

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
How long until Dire Maul release after launch? I seem to remember it being several months. Think they'll stick to that timeline?

Edit: wait... am I reading this right? Are they launching with Naxx already out?
DM was about 4-6 mo after launch.

Naxx will be in the last phase.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user