World of Warcraft: Classic

xzi

Mouthbreather
LFR is harder than anything classic has to offer with the same amount of braindead activities

It's fine, meme spec is the dream spec. I did all the content when I was 13 years old, so it feels to me like the entire point of classic is to dick around and play whatever you want to play. Even if it makes you retarded.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Even if it makes you retarded.
Me right now, with your words right now.

1fe.png

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Just get five other moonkins to innervate you. By your powers combined you may last the full first 90 seconds.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Who cares if esfand is playing a meme spec. The important thing is he'll have an audience of thousands of people he can recruit from and that's why they picked him

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I mean, having a slave army of consumable farmers sounds pretty great. You don't even have to promise them a MC farm raid slot like you did the housewife Hunters.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I seriously considered this but I want to finish Naxx. Boomkin could be an alt.

Yeah I want to play shaman to raid but all of my friends want to be alliance so I'm prob just gonna pvp and dick around instead

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I want to play shaman to raid but all of my friends want to be alliance so I'm prob just gonna pvp and dick around instead
Yeah my friends want to be alliance too this time. Still working on changing their minds.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Gasmask and the unenviable job of trying to approach a Digo-like quality initial offering/writing. I think he was whining about php ("yeah i’m not writing php+html"). I hope we'd approach the Valkie/Trilly like conflicts of yore. There'll be boxes to jump, painfully old mechanics to fail, and inappropriate conversations to have despite the gym/crossfit, families/babies, and careers. Right now, we're slowly recollecting the members scattered to the wind.

Yeah but this is using legion values for like... everything?

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Typical in that they're trolling Asmon any way possible?

It's one of Mother Nature's quintessential symbiotic relationships - The Troll and The Streamer. Streamers expend a great deal of energy in their daily hunt through the Great Twitch Plains in search of content. Trolls, in their proper proportion, can be an additional source but demand attention in exchange

It's beautiful in its own way.