World of Warcraft: Classic

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Ive read the reason somewhere before.. but didnt really get it? And.. in game its like they just disappeared. I must have skipped over that plot point, but I generally never skip story quests. So.. good question.

Chris

Potato del Grande
How did they handle losing artifact weapons?
You had to drain their power to defeat Sargeras or something.

I played all of Legion in the BFA prepatch so I never got to use them properly since they turned them off for new/returning players too.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
They ever overloaded with Sargeras energy to avoid the sword doing too much bad juju.

Then they exploded.

• 1Like
  • 1Brony
Reactions: 1 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
Well. We did kill a titan

Yeah I kind of wish the game would have just ended. We IMPRISONED ARGUS. THE OTHER TITANS COULDN'T EVEN DO THAT.

That has been my dream since WC3 era lore basically to kill Argus and we finally did then we decided to.. go to war after because we were bored

xzi

Mouthbreather
it's gonna stay there until 12.0 when Illidan lets Sargeras out of prison

• 1Worf

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I wish they did something more with the giant fuckin sword in the world

Final boss of the expansion 100%

Raid encounter at ground level, raid encounter on airships and shit flying around and another raid encounter when you get sucked in to the thing and fight what is inside.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
How did they handle losing artifact weapons?

It happened during one of those end-of-expansion limited time events or some shit. So missing out on that at the time or doing the Legion stuff after the fact like Chris means you're taken through all the artifact quests and told how important they are, only to have them just stop being relevant and without an explanation.

• 1Worf

Binks

Golden Knight of the Realm
For those that miss hijinks on Hyjal, there does seem to be some level of Casual showing for classic. Apparently remembered for snowballing Elitemaiden to an extent that snowballs were nerfed. I don't recall participating in that; although, I can't deny it with certainty.

Donblargo

Potato del Grande
For those that miss hijinks on Hyjal, there does seem to be some level of Casual showing for classic. Apparently remembered for snowballing Elitemaiden to an extent that snowballs were nerfed. I don't recall participating in that; although, I can't deny it with certainty.

Time for the epic reunion of Trilly and Valkie? We could find out which weapon spec is truly superior.
trilly%2520vs%2520valkie.jpg

Binks

Golden Knight of the Realm
Gasmask and the unenviable job of trying to approach a Digo-like quality initial offering/writing. I think he was whining about php ("yeah i’m not writing php+html"). I hope we'd approach the Valkie/Trilly like conflicts of yore. There'll be boxes to jump, painfully old mechanics to fail, and inappropriate conversations to have despite the gym/crossfit, families/babies, and careers. Right now, we're slowly recollecting the members scattered to the wind.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
WoW Classic Beta Update - Ending July 12

Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
Thank you very much to everyone who’ve helped test the closed beta for WoW Classic. Over the last seven weeks, we have reviewed over 17000 bug reports from testers. These led to our verification of hundreds of new and unique bugs. Your efforts have directly contributed to making WoW Classic a better experience for everyone when it opens to the world on August 27.

We have now reached a stage where WoW Classic is in a good state for reconciling remaining issues, and we intend to shift our focus away from the closed beta, which will end on July 12.

Internally, we’re working through the aforementioned bug fixes, testing the high-level zones such as Eastern Plaguelands, and doing our raid testing. We’ll make sure Ragnaros and Onyxia are ready to go.

As for what’s next, the final stress test is now coming up on July 25-26 (we’ve changed this date since we first announced it). During that global test, we will roll out our multi-region hardware in preparation for the worldwide release of WoW Classic. In addition to getting many more testers to play through the initial leveling experiences, it will be a test of the fixes and tweaks that we’ve made and are making to the game.

We’re planning a small in-game event to end the closed beta on July 12. We’ll see you there, and we’ll post reminders for you just before the stress test, as well as reminders in August as we gather for name reservations and ultimately for the release of WoW Classic.

Thank you!

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
These guys still think they are going to have Rag down week one. I am honestly curious if they will be able to knock it out like they say.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I feel like it will pretty easily be killed as long as they get 30~ people there. Priests being able to MC those adds in LBRS for fire resist is huge