World of Warcraft: Classic

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
So uh, back to the game. Still not sure what to roll, guild going Alliance this time (was horde last time, switching it up I guess).

How are vanilla pallies? Will vanilla bubble last long enough to bubble hearth?

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
That meme was created in vanilla, yes.

But you are a healbitch in raids. A godly healbitch at that, but you will not be tanking or dps'ing besides judging wisdom on the boss.

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
So uh, back to the game. Still not sure what to roll, guild going Alliance this time (was horde last time, switching it up I guess).

How are vanilla pallies? Will vanilla bubble last long enough to bubble hearth?
Granted, it's been many, many years, so my memory can be off. That being said, I remember playing a dwarven paladin back in the day before any expansions, and it was a damn fine tank. I remember taking the path that gave me the sleep ability or what ever it was called.

I got in a duel with this annoying warrior that just would not stop asking me to duel him, and so he figured he had me after my bubble was done. He had no idea I could stun his ass for a really long time with that sleep-whatever ability. I made him stand there and drool on himself while I healed back up... again, and then finished him off. He cried repeatedly that I cheated. I laughed, and left while he sent me tells repeatedly wanting a rematch. I told him that you only get one chance in life to fight me, and he had wasted his.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
WELL YOU SURE COULD'VE FOOLED ANYONE IN THIS THREAD WITH YOUR GODDAMN SUPERIORITY IN VANILLA JESUS CHRIST DUDE

Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule I present this post as evidence. I think you know what to do Weight Loss Thread

Lolz reporting really? Jesus. I mean do you actually think I think that I'm "165lbs of pure muscle"? Are you actually that hurt by my pseduo bravado on an internet forum (that is actually a semi Ari Gold refernece) that you can only respond by trying to get me banned? Jesus, I thought your rabid dislike of me presumably based on the weight loss thread was bizarre but now I think you've got some serious issues

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I was diagnosed autistic by the marriage thread

Don't test me

BITCH

People say I might be on the spectrum. My counter is that I saw a child psychologist when I was 8-9 and they didn't pick it up, instead they recommended I moved up early to the next school year. But then again it was the 80s and maybe autism wasn't as well known then?

I mean, with the AQ patch heavy and rugged armor kits went up in value because you turn them in for logistics. I was waking up early to list as many as possible and combat the undercutters, which on Northdale is hard because you have so many chinese players. After a while I just started listing the kits at the same price as the leather in order to crash the market. Then I invited the other Western sellers to stop undercutting me and fix a price. That was highly autistic of me

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
If Cragislist had an "Autist seeking Autist" thread, I'd recommend you guys go there.

But they don't, and this isn't that, so can you stop shitting up the Classic thread?

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
If Cragislist had an "Autist seeking Autist" thread, I'd recommend you guys go there.

But they don't, and this isn't that, so can you stop shitting up the Classic thread?
Yeah man definitely.

Relive those glory days. It's all you guys have.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I would not say sitting in your basement as a teen or early 20s and playing a mmorpg for 10-12 hours a day is any sort of "glory days". Im sure most of us here think of glory days as slaying our first pussy when we finally got out of that basement when we were 35.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
I would not say sitting in your basement as a teen or early 20s and playing a mmorpg for 10-12 hours a day is any sort of "glory days". Im sure most of us here thing of glory days as slaying our first pussy when we finally got out of that basement.
I was on the 2nd floor and no pussy slaying has happened. I'm trying to time machine back and... yeah I'm still fucked.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Yeah+hold+on+i+forgot+to+put+in+the+crystals+_c7d22b0b22a1f6a3281add28890665e5.jpg

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Lolz reporting really? Jesus. I mean do you actually think I think that I'm "165lbs of pure muscle"? Are you actually that hurt by my pseduo bravado on an internet forum (that is actually a semi Ari Gold refernece) that you can only respond by trying to get me banned? Jesus, I thought your rabid dislike of me presumably based on the weight loss thread was bizarre but now I think you've got some serious issues

giphy.gif

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fartbox

Trakanon Raider
God damn, there's more autism here than I realized. No wonder you all suck lol.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users