World of Warcraft: Classic

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
My jimmies are rustled from this thread. Not from the e-peen arguing back and forth but: I don't know how this forum is tied into Youtube, but I've been constantly having to remove any Asmongold channels from Youtubes 'recommended' algorythm. That fucker has like 10 youtube channels, Asmongold, Asmongold daily, Asmongold Streaming it goes on and on. All with the same stupid 'shocked' expression on his incel face in the thumbnail. I've never looked up WoW stuff on youtube, but now I can't get rid of this shit. Weird...
It's not all his shit technically, it's like 3 other dudes harvesting "content" from his streams. Assertonsin or whatever, Everything Twitch, and then there's the shit where such and such reacts to such and such reacting to whatever the fuck, circle jerking across "content creators".

giphy (2).gif

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
110% off topic but wtf is this Latinum stuff I keep earning on these forums

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
My jimmies are rustled from this thread. Not from the e-peen arguing back and forth but: I don't know how this forum is tied into Youtube, but I've been constantly having to remove any Asmongold channels from Youtubes 'recommended' algorythm. That fucker has like 10 youtube channels, Asmongold, Asmongold daily, Asmongold Streaming it goes on and on. All with the same stupid 'shocked' expression on his incel face in the thumbnail. I've never looked up WoW stuff on youtube, but now I can't get rid of this shit. Weird...

It's because every video that is embedded here contributes to YT/Google tracking your interests. Even if you're not clicking on them, they know you're interested in the topics related to his content.

• 1EyeRoll
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
It's because every video that is embedded here contributes to YT/Google tracking your interests. Even if you're not clicking on them, they know you're interested in the topics related to his content.

This thread is the only reason I've watched a handful of his vids.

Good work neckbeards.

• 1Solidarity

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

iu

• 5Worf
  • 2Weird Boner
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 7 users

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Inspired by this thread, I think I'm gonna go find some posts ossoi made years ago and reply to them now. Because, hey, owning the fuck out of shit from years ago is badass. I invite you all to critique my coming troll masterpieces and debate whether or not the top worfed posters of the time were as clever as my brilliant and years fucking later responses.

Note - I will be replying to these old posts multiple times based on critical feedback, so that I can perfect my trolling the same posts over and over until they are truly perfect.

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Go into the weight lifting thread and you can see pics of me in all my glory, I maintain 10% body fat all year around whilst adding size, I crush 500g carbs a day, I give nutrition and training advice to friends and colleagues, my motto is Eat, Sleep, Meme, Repeat.

Try adding "brush" into your routine.

• 1Worf

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I think a 200 pound bdoy builder crushes like 350g carbs a day. That seems wildly inaccurate - but he also told me he ate 1600g of protein a day.