It's time to slay the dragon.

f9lc5ve3v7g31.png

• 4Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
They're strong in PvP, but they're harder to master than some classes. It's the reason I hear most for people choosing hunter. I never PvP'd much on my hunter, but a good one is a sight to behold.

Yeah, they're fun in Classic, I think people get disillusioned though because they have a dead zone that experienced PVPers know how to take advantage of.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Didn't you or fart play with the limit dudes ?

Yessir a bit ago, I think most of us no life USA raiders have probably raided with almost every guild but Method at this point.

Fartbox Fartbox playing Path of Exile mainly now but who knows. Ran into your BFF and told him to tell you hi a while ago. Obama’s people are still monitoring me and have made threats on my life. I’ve already said too much, will send encoded messages later.

• 1Jonesing
Reactions: 1 user

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Yessir a bit ago, I think most of us no life USA raiders have probably raided with almost every guild but Method at this point.

Fartbox Fartbox playing Path of Exile mainly now but who knows. Ran into your BFF and told him to tell you hi a while ago. Obama’s people are still monitoring me and have made threats on my life. I’ve already said too much, will send encoded messages later.

Sounds like my man just offed himself with two HCs to the back of the head.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Classic will replace EVE for greatest stories to read for a game you are glad you are not playing.

• 3Worf
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
They're strong in PvP, but they're harder to master than some classes. It's the reason I hear most for people choosing hunter. I never PvP'd much on my hunter, but a good one is a sight to behold.
I played a rogue, and I tortured a hunter/mage duo for over an hour one time because they pissed me off. It really is all about the individuals skill level.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Nobody wants to play a vanilla hunter post pet normalizing castration.

I’ll never understand why they did that.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Been watching some videos today about different classes. Preach has a video out talking about how every class leveled up to 20. No shockers, but Rogue and Hunter won. Druids, paladins, and priests at the bottom of the list.

Said an interesting thing with Rogue is that mobs aggro circles are so big and stealth is so slow that you regen an insane amount by the time you get up to a mob to start combat. Msking for very little down time.

Hunters of course are Hunters and your pet can be attacking things while you're skinning or drinking, making it a very "non-stop" feel because you could always be attacking the next thing.

Got me thinking a lot about Hunters lately. A more involved end game rotation than Mages, and still respectable dps, along with the face roll easy leveling experience. Better man up and figure out what class to play with only 2 weeks left.

Crone

So for a filthy casual that isn't optimizing things, and gets distracted by different things, I'm gonna say an easy 10 days played to get to 60. I think most fall into that 5-10 played range, right?

So then, I'm thinking ok, after hitting 60, how long will it take to hit 10 days played at level 60? Lots of things go into class choice, and as you know Noodleface Noodleface , I'm the fucking worst when it comes to class choice. Trying to balance the leveling experience, with how good it is at 60. Warriors, Priests, Paladins, Druids. Some debate, but for the most part all considered slow AF leveling experience. Just tedious crazy grinds, but some of those classes make up for it by being GODS at level 60. Warriors and Priests mainly.

Of course there is the flip-side and who gives a shit if you have a bad ass leveling experience if end-game is shitty, or you hate the dps rotation.

I know for sure I want to be ranged DPS, so that's Mage, Warlock, or Hunter. Just gotta decide!

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
So for a filthy casual that isn't optimizing things, and gets distracted by different things, I'm gonna say an easy 10 days played to get to 60. I think most fall into that 5-10 played range, right?

So then, I'm thinking ok, after hitting 60, how long will it take to hit 10 days played at level 60? Lots of things go into class choice, and as you know Noodleface Noodleface , I'm the fucking worst when it comes to class choice. Trying to balance the leveling experience, with how good it is at 60. Warriors, Priests, Paladins, Druids. Some debate, but for the most part all considered slow AF leveling experience. Just tedious crazy grinds, but some of those classes make up for it by being GODS at level 60. Warriors and Priests mainly.

Of course there is the flip-side and who gives a shit if you have a bad ass leveling experience if end-game is shitty, or you hate the dps rotation.

I know for sure I want to be ranged DPS, so that's Mage, Warlock, or Hunter. Just gotta decide!

There's nothing wrong with Priest levelling once you get wands and if you can manage to keep them updated.

• 1Like

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
If you haven't dealt with Hunter dead zone in pvp you might want to try it on a private server before you start. I absolutely loathed my hunter due to it and left it to play druid in vanilla. Too much work for a lazy bum like me to constantly have to work to get distance. Once they did pet normalization that ruined it for me, at least I could put my 1s attack speed pet on a caster to delay casting and give me a fighting chance. Maybe I just sucked at being a pvp hunter dunno but I was annoyed as f with it.

• 1Truth!

Crone

If you haven't dealt with Hunter dead zone in pvp you might want to try it on a private server before you start. I absolutely loathed my hunter due to it and left it to play druid in vanilla. Too much work for a lazy bum like me to constantly have to work to get distance. Once they did pet normalization that ruined it for me, at least I could put my 1s attack speed pet on a caster to delay casting and give me a fighting chance. Maybe I just sucked at being a pvp hunter dunno but I was annoyed as f with it.
Yea, of all the time in WoW, I've probably spent 1% of it doing PvP, but back in Vanilla I played Druid. I was always jealous of Warriors I remember specifically because they were one of the few classes that had multiple viable specs. I was pretty stuck as Resto, but playing WSG Flag runner was pretty funny. Most people couldn't stop a Druid, and made for some good times.

Did PvP give experience back in Vanilla? I don't think it did, but can't remember.

Crone

There's nothing wrong with Priest levelling once you get wands and if you can manage to keep them updated.
Yeah and if you level as shadow it's even better (at least post 40)
You guys are right. Went back and Preach did say that it got a LOT better, especially with improved wands talent. He went into learning the flow of your class and mana, where it's much more efficient if you aren't blowing your whole mana load on 1 mob, letting the Wand do damage, and killing "efficiently".