World of Warcraft: Classic

Needless

Toe Sucker
Damn i forgot how busted fear ward was back in the day, i was pretty torn on mage or priest, but a bald ass dwarf priest sounds real nice now

misery

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Damn i forgot how busted fear ward was back in the day, i was pretty torn on mage or priest, but a bald ass dwarf priest sounds real nice now

Dwarf priest is amazing. Stoneform, fearward, small size, badass, mini-lay on hands, badass. So many upsides to playing dorf.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Feral is second (or third?) best dps in classic behind warriors.
This helm makes it possible Wolfshead Helm

Hard to play but crazy good if you can master it.
I don't believe any of this though. Their scaling was confirmed garbage during vanilla and most of TBC. If you're using private server numbers, it's all a lie.

That helmet was not some new post vanilla discovery either that will be a "TOTAL GAME CHANGER TO DRUID DPS MAN".

misery

My advice is don't go druid if you want to do DPS in raids. Just don't do it to yourself. If you want to heal or have aspirations of being an offtank feral to tank for some encounters, I guess do it. Don't expect to be topping the charts as cat though. Even with the helm and a million crowd pummelers.

dvoraen

Lord Nagafen Raider
As a Horde Warlock, I wanted to set fire to every dwarf's beard, because of Fear Ward. Stupid. !(*@&# Fear Ward.

And now you guys know why the Horror bandaid status was implemented, which was put on Death Coil and (I think) Howl of Terror too? (Warlocks had Death Coil before Wrath, at which point it was changed to Horror Coil or something like that? I remember thinking the name change was derpy.)

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
As a Horde Warlock, I wanted to set fire to every dwarf's beard, because of Fear Ward. Stupid. !(*@&# Fear Ward.

And now you guys know why the Horror bandaid status was implemented, which was put on Death Coil and (I think) Howl of Terror too? (Warlocks had Death Coil before Wrath, at which point it was changed to Horror Coil or something like that? I remember thinking the name change was derpy.)

The first character I got max level with was an Alliance Warlock on a PvP realm. Will of the Forsaken can eat my ass.

Everyone being unhappy is balance!

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

dvoraen

Lord Nagafen Raider
The first character I got max level with was an Alliance Warlock on a PvP realm. Will of the Forsaken can eat my ass.

Everyone being unhappy is balance!
No no, Will of the Forsaken didn't eat your ass. Me pushing Cannibalize after killing you is what ate your ass. :^)

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
My advice is don't go druid if you want to do DPS in raids. Just don't do it to yourself. If you want to heal or have aspirations of being an offtank feral to tank for some encounters, I guess do it. Don't expect to be topping the charts as cat though. Even with the helm and a million crowd pummelers.
I definitely would not expect that. Flexible offtank is the goal so I can still get dungeon group easily.

misery

I definitely would not expect that. Flexible offtank is the goal so I can still get dungeon group easily.

The feral resto build will let you tank or heal normal dungeons easily and is great for PvP. People might be annoyed because of your rez if you're the healer, but it shouldn't be much of an issue. You can even probably cat dps if you really wanted to. You shouldn't have any trouble with dungeons.

Origin

Molten Core Raider
Feral is second (or third?) best dps in classic behind warriors.
This helm makes it possible Wolfshead Helm

Hard to play but crazy good if you can master it.

Not even fucking close lol. Even with powershifting and pummeler they get topped by warriors, rogues, mages and warlocks. It's not even close.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Just a psa If you bot or intentionally do things that can get you banned from the game I'm going to do my best to make sure you don't get any loot that matters to the guild I'm in.

• 6Solidarity
  • 2Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 8 users

misery

1566338747907.png

lol

• 3Worf
  • 1WTF
  • 1Brony
Reactions: 4 users

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I am going to just round robin between you guys, afterlife, and Cletus the streamer and pick whichever one lets me in on launch day. I suspect it will be hours of assgoblinry and YOU HAVE BEEN DISCONNECT

What will the guild name be on alliance? Hopefully something about dirty Goldshire butt stuff.

BTW, is it Gold Shaiyer or Gold shrrrrrr? The overwatch league casters often debate this.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
how much is it to transfer? Like $20?

Maybe it would be worth to just roll on some backwoods server and then transfer later.