World of Warcraft: Classic

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Changing cards on the Blizzard account and their website literally will not let me do it. Just a spinning wheel and can't add a new card. It's ridiculous.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Dwarf priest is amazing. Stoneform, fearward, small size, badass, mini-lay on hands, badass. So many upsides to playing dorf.
Yeah but then you cant be stealthed waiting for unsuspecting cunts to walk by so you can MC them and chuck them into the lava in BRM or anywhere else in the world.

Im still trying to decide between warrior and preist.

Last edited:

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
So at the moment we are closing in on 100 people on the roster and 45 listed as raiders. Shaman and Druid are the least selected so far could probably use some more of Druid, Shaman, Warlock and Huntards. Even so we have a pretty solid balance of classes. One more week until this shit kicks off with a fair number of people excited to play again. It's time for you guys to score four touchdowns in a single game.

Polk High Guild banner1.png

Forms response chart. Question title: What Class are you planning on playing?. Number of responses: 93 responses.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm 100% going to raid. But, for starters it will likely be 50% of the available raids. Kind of feel bad/guilty.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
A couple of these I have never seen before. Also was interesting back then they would even say the number of subs in the commercials now they are so embarrassed they won't even say the number of subs in their own earnings reports.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
They'll say the number of subs again next month.

To celebrate how popular 8.2 is!

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Fuck man, the wife made me promise to go up northe mi to our cabin that first weekend, a long weekend too. God damn, the wives ruin everything. Now I will have to do some serious grindage to catch back up again. I was gonna try and pull a 24 hr session too.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Needless

Toe Sucker
Reserved an undead mage on whitemane, i was gonna go Herod alliance but that fell through
I assume this will change in the next 6 days though considering theres gonna be a huge influx of people lol

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I find myself looking forward more to the eventual burning crusade classic than I do this. The class balance and design was just so much better

• 1Solidarity

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Im sure they will but Im betting they will be stand alone servers. I dont think they are meant to be progression type servers.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I logged into to my wow account just to look at the info. Somehow when I click show all WoW characters I only have a lvl 20 warrior that I don't ever remember and my main character is gone. Figures lol.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
I logged into to my wow account just to look at the info. Somehow when I click show all WoW characters I only have a lvl 20 warrior that I don't ever remember and my main character is gone. Figures lol.

Time to wipe the slate clean and start anew with us on the White Man server.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>

There's a restore character function built right into the client now, look for a little button on the character select screen. You'll probably have to submit a ticket if all his gear is gone though

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Im sure they will but Im betting they will be stand alone servers. I dont think they are meant to be progression type servers.
2021:
Dear classic players. You can now start over on TBC servers, or remain on your classic realms. Your choice.

Hah, I can't imagine a worse move.

• 1Picard
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 1 users