World of Warcraft: Classic

agripa

Molten Core Raider
I expected it since that's how he makes his money. I'd rather just follow along with a twitch stream speed run on my second monitor than read all that text. So I downloaded one and I'm all ready to go.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
This is like Beyonce trying to get her FInal Form pictures off the internet. This person can't be this dumb?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I can't seem to find the answer anywhere yet: could someone just grind mobs levels 1-5 to get out of the initial starting area, without bothering with the quest bottle necks? Or, are there some quests that are required to trigger others to move into the 5+ zones?

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Trapped in Randomonia>
I can't seem to find the answer anywhere yet: could someone just grind mobs levels 1-5 to get out of the initial starting area, without bothering with the quest bottle necks? Or, are there some quests that are required to trigger others to move into the 5+ zones?

You could but it would depend on the starting area, for instance if you are in the Orc/Troll area it was a bitch on stress test to even tag mobs. Also if you are tagging mobs you might as well do the quests since most in that area are simple kill quests anyways.

If you bail the starting area to early trying to kill anything will set you back. Best bet is to group as 5 and instacast ASAP when you see a mob you need to kill.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah, wasn't thinking of leaving the starting areas. More just randomly killing and grinding and trying to avoid some shit quests (UD starting area for instance is a nightmare if everyone is doing the same skelly quest) and then skipping to the level 3-4 quests that don't have such a bottleneck.

Also, fuck Joana, hahaha. People will post publicly just out of spite.

misery

Bronze Knight of the Realm
You can leave the starting zone right away if you really want. Most of the quests there don't give that much exp and it's easier to just grind some monsters in most cases. The fastest method would probably be grinding monsters while completing the quests, and always remember to group up for things like Sarkoth. Some people are leveling to 5-10 through exploration and few fedex quests. It's mostly on the Alliance side, but you could technically level to 5 through exploration and it wouldn't be too hard. It would be a lot quicker to just do the starting area, so you should probably just do it. I'm personally skipping most of the annoying quests like the scorpid tail collection quest. Most of them don't have chains, and if they do they're short ones. You can get the same amount of exp by killing a few extra monsters.

Also don't forget you can go to other starting areas. From levels 1-12, Silverpine has around 15 collection quests, Mulgore has about 13 and Durotar wins with only 9, so I'll be questing in Durotar.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Also note if you're a caster and the area is packed, use your weapon to tag instead of trying to cast a 1.5s spell to do it.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I think warlocks need to do some start zone quests to get their imp, right?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
8skasgswwnh31.jpg

And in MicrosOutBaby news
That's the fastest concession I've seen in a long time. Over a hundred hours before the first point of experience is earned.

Korzax Stonehammer

Blackwing Lair Raider

you can just skip the ones 1-5 mostly, but you'll miss out on weapon and armor upgrades, and you are gonna be killing shit anyways, might as well do them. Some quests won't because there will be 100 people trying to kill the named mob, but collecting bear asses quests are doable, but it will be slow going.