World of Warcraft: Classic

misery

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I'm super hyped for Classic, but I don't know if I want to go on the whole train ride through the expansions again. I'm really hoping this lasts me a good while and by then some amazing new MMORPG has been announced so I can do what I'm usually doing instead of playing MMORPGs. Waiting to play them.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
View attachment 219840

LOL this is not looking good since there will probabaly be like 100K more people that sub on launch day and fill the rest. Blizz is fucked lol.

Lol good to see that 4chan's /pol/ server of choice is full, thereby they're memeing even before they open!

download.png

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I'm super hyped for Classic, but I don't know if I want to go on the whole train ride through the expansions again. I'm really hoping this lasts me a good while and by then some amazing new MMORPG has been announced so I can do what I'm usually doing instead of playing MMORPGs. Waiting to play them.

The reason this is becoming so popular is that MMO's are pretty much dead. Is there even any AAA MMO in production that can give a 15 year old MMO rebooting a run for it's money?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

misery

Bronze Knight of the Realm
The reason this is becoming so popular is that MMO's are pretty much dead. Is there even any AAA MMO in production that can give a 15 year old MMO rebooting a run for it's money?

MMO's will be revived. The time is coming. The problem is no one knows the secret sauce and those who did are all retired or playing make-believe MMORPG dev.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vinjin

Lord Nagafen Raider

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
Well there is one, but I sent my flame retardant suit off to the dry cleaners, so I will refrain from mentioning its name. ;)

• 1Like

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Live's 8.2.5 patch hit the PTR and there's barely any info because most of the WoW sites are flooded with Classic news lol.

• 1Like

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Calculated 600 people in the undead starting zone per layer on launch.

Looking for rogue/warrior to instant tag NPCS for me in the starting zone, pst

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
What happened to his level 15 in under an hour on beta and those discord rants? Did he give up on the race already? Or did Sco bitch slap him into compliance?
"You're blocked"

I found the whole voice meeting he had, but I can't be fucked to listen to it.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Sco's bitch is actually pretty good Whitemane - 100% he has to be blasting ropes across her face when she's done with her instagram pictures.

• 1Ding!
  • 1Weird Boner
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 2 users