World of Warcraft: Classic

misery

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Don't forget Will of the Forsaken removes sleep as well and I believe Troll extra damage to beasts works against druids in forms.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
A clip of the classiclfg addon in action.

Can't say I approve of it being a thing with how automated it is. I want a good way to find groups, not a good way to automatically form them.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
So where the fuck did the guild roll? White mane?

Horde Whitemane, yeah. Keep in mind it is currently flagged as full. The queues for such servers are expected to be ridiculous. The official position from leadership is that FoH is sticking it out.

My personal sideplan is just go fuck off somewhere else if I get smacked with a 1000000 person queue and then show up fashionably late.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

misery

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Horde Whitemane, yeah. Keep in mind it is currently flagged as full. The queues for such servers are expected to be ridiculous. The official position from leadership is that FoH is sticking it out.

My personal sideplan is just go fuck off somewhere else if I get smacked with a 1000000 person queue and then show up fashionably late.

I think the safest bet is to make some alts on Incendius (newest EST PvP server) or Bigglesworth (newest PST PvP server) on launch day when they go live just for backup. So if the queues are actually horrendous, as in people literally cannot play for 12 hours or whatever, we have another option at least. We don't have to delete our Whitemane characters to do so either, so there's really no downside. I think it will be fine, but if I do get stuck in a 20 hour queue on launch day when my hype meter is at 2,000% it's going to be exceedingly difficult to not just start playing on a lower pop realm.

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I think the safest bet is to make some alts on Incendius (newest EST PvP server) or Bigglesworth (newest PST PvP server) on launch day when they go live just for backup. So if the queues are actually horrendous, as in people literally cannot play for 12 hours or whatever, we have another option at least. We don't have to delete our Whitemane characters to do so either, so there's really no downside. I think it will be fine, but if I do get stuck in a 20 hour queue on launch day when my hype meter is at 2,000% it's going to be exceedingly difficult to not just start playing on a lower pop realm.

I'm setting up my alts all as options that I considered yet discarded along the way. I don't want my fucking off attached to what my actual plans are at all. If the login tells me to go fuck myself I'm going to make a couple PvE Alliance characters on Westfall none of which are the classes I've selected for Whitemane. Different faction, different ruleset, different classes, everything.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
what the fuck are they even doing at this point? creating multiple characters is probably what is screwing up all of their estimates anyways...

Yeah I have to wonder about their estimates because many people (myself included) made characters on 3 different servers but will only be playing on one to start. I'll be playing with my oldschool guild on Thalnos but went ahead and reserved my name on Whiteman to fuck around with you guys later, and I'm sure plenty of players like me are counting towards their "Full" count.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah I have to wonder about their estimates because many people (myself included) made characters on 3 different servers but will only be playing on one to start. I'll be playing with my oldschool guild on Thalnos but went ahead and reserved my name on Whiteman to fuck around with you guys later, and I'm sure plenty of players like me are counting towards their "Full" count.
I know this is Blizzard, but they'd have be monumentally retarded to count characters instead of accounts.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
If the login servers are fucked beyond believe then jerk your dick until it's raw. Then after you are done laying there with a belly full of mess thinking to yourself where did I go wrong in life, wipe yourself clean and try to log on again.

Rinse and Repeat this process until you are to log in and grind.

LMGTFY

iu

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

I almost feel sorry for you being on that Brazilian shithole of a server. Better brush up on your Spanish jajajjaja. Someone needs to make a taco truck in Stormwind.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I’m only going to be casual. Rolling lock so at worst I can debuff and summon people.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
I know this is Blizzard, but they'd have be monumentally retarded to count characters instead of accounts.

Even if they do that, they have no way of knowing which server I'm going to login to on Monday, so I guess they have to count my characters on all 3 realms as a potential player there.

I almost feel sorry for you being on that Brazilian shithole of a server. Better brush up on your Spanish jajajjaja. Someone needs to make a taco truck in Stormwind.

Worf, we'll see how long the ride lasts. Guild is large enough that I won't ever have to PUG anything at least.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
The video quality is shitty but I remember this video from a log ass fucking time ago that always thought was pretty fucking cool showing off GM abilities.

xzi

Mouthbreather
blizzard definitely said they're going to be breaking all addons that ruin the 'spirit' of vanilla so I wouldn't even bother trying that lfg addon, gonna get axed in like a week

but yknow it's blizzard so we'll see