Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Northdales final seconds.

northdalesfinalsecond.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sucks that they are taking out skeletons from Classic. Not the mob, but the skeleton that players leave behind when they die and release.

Seriously, fuck that. I opened a ticket on that bullshit, happy to abuse the feedback system a bit.
View attachment 220386

From what I read they are taking out leaving multiple skeletons. You will still leave one on death, but you can only ever have one. Instead like before where every death was another skeleton on top of the previous.

That entire comment section in that video is horrid. People literally think skeletons are now removed entirely from the game for China.

Last edited:

xzi

Mouthbreather
From what I read they are taking out leaving multiple skeletons. You will still leave one on death, but you can only ever have one. Instead like before where every death was another skeleton on top of the previous.

That's exactly what they're doing. Anyone getting upset over this is a fucking cuck honestly

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

StJesuz

Graybeard Lurker
I don't want them fucking around with classic. I mean they already did and it turned into BfA. I'm not going to shit all over that game, but it's not for me.

I want to play Classic WoW.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I don't want them fucking around with classic. I mean they already did and it turned into BfA. I'm not going to shit all over that game, but it's not for me.

tell me how leaving 13 skeletons of yourself in front of org bank instead of just one skeleton is impeding your gameplay experience and turning the game into bfa

but muh changes

• 2Like

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

You better quit now then. Classic wow is gone. You cannot play it again. Either choose to play things " as close as possible" or move on.

This butthurt over not leaving multiple skeletons anymore because "That was in classic" but lets just ignore the list of much bigger things that are going to be different and that will be much more impactful.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I mean it's cool to see a battlefield littered with dead skeletons, but since there are so many retard faggots who would spell out ads in org for their shitty china site I can understand why they removed it. Although if Bliz would hire some fucking GM's and clean up that kind of shit it would be the best of both worlds but they don't want to hire employees these days when they can get street shitting Indians to read off a page of canned ticket responses for much cheaper.

iu

Quaid

Trump's Staff
You better quit now then. Classic wow is gone. You cannot play it again. Either choose to play things " as close as possible" or move on.

This butthurt over not leaving multiple skeletons anymore because "That was in classic" but lets just ignore the list of much bigger things that are going to be different and that will be much more impactful.

If it were real butthurt over changes to classic I might be sympathetic. The reality is that it’s faux outrage from internet culture warriors. Blizzard did something trivial to combat 'hate speech' and that’s perceived as a win for SJW cucks by trolly neckbeards, so they are farding and shidding their pants over it.

Super boring.

• 2Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I'm definitely playing a PvE server if I play this. Fuck dealing with all the people who have way more time than I do camping me at every interval while I try to enjoy this game.

This will be the first time in my WoW career I roll on a PvE server. But I'm no spring chicken anymore.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I wonder if there will just be a guild of SJW keyboard warriors camping zones just to send reports on people for things they say in chat.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I wonder if there will just be a guild of SJW keyboard warriors camping zones just to send reports on people for things they say in chat.

Easily and just as many that do it just because they know it pissed the other person off if anything is done.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I'm definitely playing a PvE server if I play this. Fuck dealing with all the people who have way more time than I do camping me at every interval while I try to enjoy this game.

This will be the first time in my WoW career I roll on a PvE server. But I'm no spring chicken anymore.

definitely agree with you, pve is probably the move if you're playing on your own. I'm not that worried about getting farmed cause people don't pvp on pvp servers most of the time however no battlegrounds in phase 1 means camping flight paths for honor, the world is gonna be a full on warzone hopefully lol