Addons: downloaded.
Asshole: shaved.

• 1Weird Boner
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
I'm guessing with all these World PVP superstars we'll have in the guild, you guys won't need summons to raids from us warlocks, right? I mean, only a complete chicken-shit pussy can't run from Kargath to Blackrock Mountain, right?

heh heh

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Hosix

All labs matter!
I already advised my kids that they will he button pushing so I don’t get logged out.

• 2Worf

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Tried talking my 8 year old into playing and he just laughed at the graphics. I was hoping he would play a warrior and tank for my lock lol. Ah what could have been my own little Mojo!

No allowance and no cell phone unless he tanks. Seems simple enough to me. Quid pro quo; you do what I want, you get what you want.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm guessing with all these World PVP superstars we'll have in the guild, you guys won't need summons to raids from us warlocks, right? I mean, only a complete chicken-shit pussy can't run from Kargath to Blackrock Mountain, right?

heh heh
If anything, we'll need to summon them so they stop killing Alliance an hour into scheduled raid start.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
As someone that will likely be one of the most active locks: I will accept gold or runecloth in payment for summons.

• 2Like

Hosix

All labs matter!
As someone that will likely be one of the most active locks: I will accept gold or runecloth in payment for summons.

If you shave your ass? I bet some on here will pay in other ways. Just saying

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser

heh heh

resto.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
The thing I'm most excited for is being a part of an actual server community again. Knowing that the 4chan people and other groups are all going to be on the same server is already starting to create a sort of identity for the server, and I just found out my favorite streamer (not a big one) will be playing on it too. I mentioned I'd be playing on Whitemane with FoH, and he remembered who FoH was in EQ. I imagine I'll run into him at several points. There will be a story to this server and its people.

On live, I never encounter the same people twice, and I never have any reason to interact with them beyond basic gameplay.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
I know everyone is gonna try to level as quickly as possible but holy shit would it be fun to all roll Undead toons, run to Dun Morogh and camp the cave out of dwarf/gnome starting area.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user