World of Warcraft: Classic

Fartbox

Trakanon Raider
Loaded up on $85k worth of ATVI options last month. Time to find out if classic lets me down.

• 1Brony
Reactions: 1 user

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Bleh. Still stuck in class decision queue... Rogue or Warlock? Rogue... no... Warlock.. no.. rogue.. maybe warrior..FRITZ oh wait.. how about a druid flag runner, nah..

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

StJesuz

Graybeard Lurker
Bleh. Still stuck in class decision queue... Rogue or Warlock? Rogue... no... Warlock.. no.. rogue.. maybe warrior..FRITZ oh wait.. how about a druid flag runner, nah..
I've watched 3 of this guy's videos that give an overview of classes in vanilla and I think he's got a pretty good take. WillE

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

misery

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Warlock scales well, has lots of fear, is great at PvP and can explode things later on though.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mountain Biker

Trakanon Raider
Race to 60 is gonna come down to who can actually get logged onto a server, not who is fastest lol. Anyway I'll be watching from the sideline wishing I could play!

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
pjLVrrT.png

hah, "recommended"

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Method and the poopsocking elite will need to be hitting the high level dungeons and keying people hard by like Thursday at the latest so they can have a raid force of 40 keyed up and into Molten Core by the weekend. Assuming they can get logged in down in Vegas today this will def be an interesting week.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
If we have any hot bitches on this site who want to make a killing in the titty streamer market I'll help you brand "Race to World Thirst"

iu

iu

• 3Mother of God
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
I wonder if we could pull off the virtual youtuber shit that some of the Japanese do.