World of Warcraft: Classic

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Currently trying, but there's too many cats and too little time.

Hmm, well...do you see the outcome being something like: "They're real life friends and I want to play with them, but it might not be the same level of satisfaction because they can't do the things FOH can do. Which means, I'll hit a dead end and either be bitter and resentful, and/or need to reroll on Whitemane and play several months of catch up."

Rock and a hard place, because its RL buds. But, what would make you enjoy the game and YOUR time more?

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Alright, how many people are going to die playing WoW between now and the first Ragnaros kill? Asmon is saying he's doing 24 hours and he ain't no healthy spring chicken but it's tougher to kill a sick horse.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Mongo is now at 75k viewers. Most popular BFA stream: 2400. Main difference as we know is: the BFA stream features actual gameplay. You have to scroll down pretty far to even find non-classic streams now.

misery

Bronze Knight of the Realm
So, I've never been in this situation before. Any of you guys with similar experience feel free to share the wisdoms...

I've been committed to raiding with FoH for a few months now and I know this is a direction I want to go for Classic. However, two weeks ago my college friends hit me and asked me to play w them on Faerlina. Then last night of all nights, my post grad friends hit me up and asked me to play w them on Skeram.

There's prob 10 college friends (3-4 of them whom I enjoy) and 20 post grade friends (3-4 of them whom I enjoy). I have little confidence that any of them will be able to pull off anything outside of 5 mans or Karazhan whenever it releases, but I know a few of them do want to raid.

My tentative plan is to level on Whitemane and then hop around to the other two servers in my off-time (what off time?). But, who the heck knows how that's going to work out...

Go where your heart tells you. Ask them to come if they aren't there. Convince them that the streamer server will suck. Offer them baked goods. We will love you no matter which decision you make. You know that.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Toweliie is PvE Alliance. I knew the dude was a total faggot but goddamn that is gayer than one man should be allowed.

• 1Like

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Pretty jacked for tonight, 9 rock hard weekends, 3 code reds and 2 lbs of sour patch kids.

• 4Worf
  • 2Solidarity
  • 2Mother of God
Reactions: 7 users

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Hmm, well...do you see the outcome being something like: "They're real life friends and I want to play with them, but it might not be the same level of satisfaction because they can't do the things FOH can do. Which means, I'll hit a dead end and either be bitter and resentful, and/or need to reroll on Whitemane and play several months of catch up."

Rock and a hard place, because its RL buds. But, what would make you enjoy the game and YOUR time more?

Nail on the head.

I think I'll main Whitemane and spend alt time on the other servers. Probably prioritize the college bros. since I see/hear from them less.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Asmongold has already broken 100k viewers and Classic isn't even live yet. lol

• 1Worf

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It won't surprise me if all these streamers get priority in the queue while the rest of us plebs wait in queue.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
What’s the rock hard weekend for? You’ll be grinding not busting clean nuts bro.

when-people-ask-me-if-we-should-get-fries-or-wings-with-our-pizza-why-not-both-1460322811.jpg

• 5Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users