World of Warcraft: Classic

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Wizardhock for the bank mule.

See, because "hock" is a synonym for pawning shit.

edit - you could be one of those guys that names all their characters by class with their name theme stapled on. Blizzardhawk the Mage for example.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Wizardhock for the bank mule.

See, because "hock" is a synonym for pawning shit.

edit - you could be one of those guys that names all their characters by class with their name theme stapled on. Blizzardhawk the Mage for example.
Built like a brick shithouse.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I subbed (no problems!), pot of tea brewed. Took my last shower ever. Pajamas acquired.

Wish I could have slept another hour.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Wizardhonk unavailable, WizardEagle unavailable, Wizardhonkey unavailable..... This is bullshit!

Got Lizardhawk (rogue), hawkwizard warrior and hawkhonk warlock. Better than nothing I guess.

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Still can't fucking decide. Min/maxer in me says I should roll a warrior and just play through the leveling horribleness on a PvP server. The stubborn contrarian in me says I should roll feral druid and prove people wrong.

BoozeCube BoozeCube Sebudai Sebudai would you let a feral druid in your raids?

You came to the right place, because I love feral druids and I think druids are the best raiding class in WoW.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

sike

Silver Knight of the Realm
Log on now - the 30min limit is apparently removed and I’ve been on deleting and making characters for 45 mins now

Chris

Potato del Grande
I'm on Firemaw EU Alliance if anyone is planning on playing in the EU.

Going to be playing with a PS4 Controller :)

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
This classic experience is going to be the most over blown thing ever.

It's like how old people complain about how things are but when you really look at it its actually way better and the past just sucked really bad.

Ok Eeyore.