World of Warcraft: Classic

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
New Alliance FOH being formed on Thunderfury for those that dont want to deal with queue. Roll em up boys.

There goes the guild and community.

*but seriously, screw anyone that bails....

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
There goes the guild and community.

*but seriously, screw anyone that bails....

Nobody is bailing. It's a way to get people who haven't been able to get through the queues onto the same server, AND give the guild an alt guild to do shit on during downtime, as vanilla isn't really all that time consuming once raiding starts. There's been little interest in it so far so it's certainly not going to divide the community anymore than it already is

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Nobody is bailing. It's a way to get people who haven't been able to get through the queues onto the same server, AND give the guild an alt guild to do shit on during downtime, as vanilla isn't really all that time consuming once raiding starts. There's been little interest in it so far so it's certainly not going to divide the community anymore than it already is

Good to know, if that's the case. I've been out of the country since the 29th and won't be home and able to play until the 13th. Would hate to come back to a gutted team.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Good to know, if that's the case. I've been out of the country since the 29th and won't be home and able to play until the 13th. Would hate to come back to a gutted team.

It's a forum guild. It'll be gutted before the end of the month.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 4 users

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
It's a forum guild. It'll be gutted before the end of the month.
Boo this man!

But there is truth here.

Also, SMOrc is definitely a Taiwan guild, but I don't think they're all gold farmers. I recognize one of the rogues as a streamer from the beta.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Are officer invites bugged in classic? My guild officers have rights but it won't allow them to invite.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Boo this man!

But there is truth here.

Also, SMOrc is definitely a Taiwan guild, but I don't think they're all gold farmers. I recognize one of the rogues as a streamer from the beta.

Ran gnomer with one the other day. Spoke a few words of English, and opened a lockbox for me.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Im making a gnome mage on thundefury named xxxPoxx6969xxX tonight

• 1Worf
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 users

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
Been in a couple Hillsbrad & Barrens brawls now, that's a major nostalgia goal checked off now.

It's funny I don't see shittons of hunters around, 15 years later it's shaman that attracts all the retard players.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
One nice bonus about me switching to priest is that I'll want to actually PvP when phase 2 comes out, so I'll be available to be a heal-bitch for some of you PvP'ers

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
what realm are you guys all on btw? can't seem to find it in any of the guild threads

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
well the only reason i'm playing is because a friend who moved across the country bought me a game card because he wants me to play with him. he's got me on Herod. only ever played WoW up to level 20 before, pretty new experience to me so far.

holy fuck these queue times are discouraging tho