World of Warcraft: Classic

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Most are on Horde Whitemane. Some on alliance thunderfury, and I think about 3 of us on alliance westfall.

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
What addons are all of you using?
On Live I used to use GatherMate2, and it has been ported to Classic:

If you don't want to install TradeSkillMaster and don't need automated posting in the AH, then Auctionator is pretty cool and lightweight:

Korzax Stonehammer

Blackwing Lair Raider

Should help with the queue times.

So i can stop someone from transferring just by sending them mail? Yeah, that will work out well.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
well the only reason i'm playing is because a friend who moved across the country bought me a game card because he wants me to play with him. he's got me on Herod. only ever played WoW up to level 20 before, pretty new experience to me so far.

holy fuck these queue times are discouraging tho

tell him he's a faggot and you both need to play on whitemane with us

queues are getting better

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
If anyone wants a pretty good horde leveling guide Onslaught made one.

Most of the server pop has been watching streamers and shit and think sitting around like ultra tards going mongo mode in dungeons is the leveling guide

15-20 WC
20-30 SFK
30-42 SM runs until your dick falls off like a complete soulless cunt - People who do this are probably the same people who can sit in a cubicle all day long. PC Load Letter WTF does that mean.
40s-mid 50's ZF mongo mode dipshit style

I should charge faggots a sub fee for that leveling guide I just made.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Speaking of SM runs until your dick falls off. I'm taking tomorrow off and will be lvl 30. lfg Scarlet Monastery

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
6700 queue as of 5 mins ago on Whitemane, waited til I got home from work so I could see how it looked.

The queue still has some size to it but it took a lot longer to get there. It won't take many transfers for it to be no problem showing up to play at any time.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Dalien

Registered Hodor

As we previously announced, free character moves will become available in this region very soon. When these free character moves open, player-characters at any level will be able to move:
FROMTO
ArugalFelstriker
FaerlinaHeartseeker (new realm)
StalaggHeartseeker (new realm)
HerodEarthfury (new realm)
SkeramEarthfury (new realm)
IncendiusNetherwind
ThalnosNetherwind
FairbanksArcanite Reaper (new realm)
WhitemaneArcanite Reaper (new realm)
BigglesworthAnathema
PagleWindseeker
GrobbulusDeviate Delight
For approximately one day, the new realms will be restricted to only those players using a free character move. After one day, any player may create new characters there. This is to allow players using the free character move service a better chance at retaining the name of the character they’re moving.
We will let you know when the new realms open and free character moves are enabled.
Thank you!

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
The queue still has some size to it but it took a lot longer to get there. It won't take many transfers for it to be no problem showing up to play at any time.

Oh yeah, I still think queues will be mostly gone in the near future too. Especially now with server moves.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Most of the server pop has been watching streamers and shit and think sitting around like ultra tards going mongo mode in dungeons is the leveling guide

15-20 WC
20-30 SFK
30-42 SM runs until your dick falls off like a complete soulless cunt - People who do this are probably the same people who can sit in a cubicle all day long. PC Load Letter WTF does that mean.
40s-mid 50's ZF mongo mode dipshit style

I should charge faggots a sub fee for that leveling guide I just made.

Mine would just be grind until you have mount or run speed class because screw hauling bears asses to thunder bluff since the majority of quests award the same exp as 10 or so equal level kills and mostly crap loot. But I'm also forever alone ;[

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>
Mine would just be grind until you have mount or run speed class because screw hauling bears asses to thunder bluff since the majority of quests award the same exp as 10 or so equal level kills and mostly crap loot. But I'm also forever alone ;[

This. I never thought WoW even had quests before BC. I just always found a grind spot and ran around in a circle for hours until moving on to the next spot. Did they nerf mob kill xp at some point? I watched these streamers level up fighting 20000 people for a boar kill and my mind exploded.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>

Yeah mine is kill shit, do it alongside quests when it makes sense, do it in dungeons when you can, but never stop killing shit.

Im making a gnome mage on thundefury named xxxPoxx6969xxX tonight

My dreams of this were crushed, but thanks to Vitality I came up with the name Poxdj for the gnome mage instead.

@Dom

Last edited:

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I mostly do questing because I can't stand running the same dungeon 19 times in a row or standing in one spot killing the same set of 5-10 mobs for hours on end. Plus bags fill up and then you have to go sell anyways, or just not loot stuff, and I took herbalism so I get those as I run around too.