World of Warcraft: Classic

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
I've been having a riot on the AH. I've waged wars, I've made alliances, and gold has been plundered from the pockets of the foolish and the lazy.

And I've twinked myself out for the hell of it. I'm 26 and I have 1400 HP and 1700 mana and 62 STR/92 SPI.

I'm glad the AH still functions so incredibly idiotically, so that it allows me to sell stuff for 3-5x what it's actually worth. Good times.

Been in a couple Hillsbrad & Barrens brawls now, that's a major nostalgia goal checked off now.

It's funny I don't see shittons of hunters around, 15 years later it's shaman that attracts all the retard players.

And everyone and their mother is a Mage, and most of them have no idea what they're doing.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Morrow

Trakanon Raider

Great, so if I want to transfer from Stalag, I face potentially being on the new streamer server if streamers also transfer. ugh

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
I mostly do questing because I can't stand running the same dungeon 19 times in a row or standing in one spot killing the same set of 5-10 mobs for hours on end. Plus bags fill up and then you have to go sell anyways, or just not loot stuff, and I took herbalism so I get those as I run around too.

People that run the same dungeon over and over are doing it wrong. Don't worry, don't let anyone make you feel rushed to level. They aren't enjoying themselves nearly as much as you are. Just relax and enjoy. People that waste this are silly.

Edit: God damnit why did nobody make any posts for an hour, now I have 3 in a row and look like a twat.

• 8Worf
Reactions: 7 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I mean you are a tranny right?

Wouldnt you call looking like a twat mission accomplished?

• 4Worf
  • 1Hodjing
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Running WC a few times now, I kinda have to rant. Way back during actual Classic as a human warlock, every single undead I've ever met had WOTF conveniently hotkeyed and got out of fear within a second.

12 out of 13 undead players in WC so far don't know how to WOTF out of sleep. Even when asked if they have WOTF they're all like "yeah you start the game with it". Was WOTF changed to dumb down the game a bit more during or before BFA?

• 1Worf

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I fucking completely forgot will of the forsaken existed and somehow overlooked it in my skills tab too until just now when I read your post

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
How do you guys forget about Racials? They are so iconic to the character you create. I use Shadowmeld every time I afk. I wish I had WOTF or the Gnome active. My favorites are probably Stoneform and the Tauren Stomp. Orc and Troll racials are obviously amazing too.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
  • 2Like

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
I was wondering why Twitch didn't have two categories for WoW, one being live the other Classic. I wonder if they were thinking of doing it but Blizz told them "no" to stop people seeing the discrepancy between the two.

God I'd love to see internal statistics on time played between the two.

• 2Like

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I was wondering why Twitch didn't have two categories for WoW, one being live the other Classic. I wonder if they were thinking of doing it but Blizz told them "no" to stop people seeing the discrepancy between the two.

God I'd love to see internal statistics on time played between the two.
It's pretty easy to say which game version got how many views with the top 10 streams all being classic

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
How do you guys forget about Racials? They are so iconic to the character you create. I use Shadowmeld every time I afk. I wish I had WOTF or the Gnome active. My favorites are probably Stoneform and the Tauren Stomp. Orc and Troll racials are obviously amazing too.

I played mostly troll and then blood elf in vanilla through wrath, I had a tauren, and undead too, but they were like alts, not mains. So I just kinda spaced that shit. Its been a decade. Lot has happened in that time. Kids, university, jobs, life shit. It happens. Im a boomer and my mind is showing it.

Keystone

Lord Nagafen Raider
What communities rolled on Fairbanks? Are they one of the latin servers?

Nah, fairbanks is pretty good so far. We have ~20 that rolled there and so far it's been great (other than the 3hour queues during primetime).

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Shit I remember the Arcanite Reaper Warroirs fucking shit up before the nerfs. Good times.

• 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Setting up addons this morning, only thing I'm missing (cept being able to set up raid shit because not in a raid) is can you use questie to move the quest tracker or can anyone recommend a good addon that'll allow me to move that stupid quest tracker around and modify it a bit?