World of Warcraft: Classic

Needless

Toe Sucker
Are any of you following a guide for leveling (Horde)? I can't remember where the fuck to go after 30 anymore. I'm curious about how good that Joana guide is but i have zero interest in giving the turd money lol

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I use joana. The shit works and is probably the best guide out there. I like having the shit right on my 2nd monitor, plus hes got links to all the mobs and quest givers in his guide. It also works perfect with questie.

As to paying him? Well the fucker has put in tons of work on this shit so I dont mind.

Others are using zygor, I guess hes got one set up for classic. But im betting its buggy as fuck and only up to lv 40, or at least it was. Since he only worked on it in beta. Its cool and all but I like to have a visual and written guide, it jsut works better for me. I have my routes all planned out and shit this way.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
What server you on? Any Situations yet? Might hop over to blameaux or whatever with some of these cats in a week.
I'm with the main FoH guild on Whitemane. I rolled as Sszeth not sitch, and DJ rolled as his standard Boombazelle. But I'm warrior and he's shaman... so there will certainly be some tee shirt time.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I use joana. The shit works and is probably the best guide out there. I like having the shit right on my 2nd monitor, plus hes got links to all the mobs and quest givers in his guide. It also works perfect with questie.

As to paying him? Well the fucker has put in tons of work on this shit so I dont mind.

Others are using zygor, I guess hes got one set up for classic. But im betting its buggy as fuck and only up to lv 40, or at least it was. Since he only worked on it in beta. Its cool and all but I like to have a visual and written guide, it jsut works better for me. I have my routes all planned out and shit this way.

That's fair, maybe i'll just do that since i assume classic will be around for a long while and i'll want to roll an alt eventually anyway

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
That's fair, maybe i'll just do that since i assume classic will be around for a long while and i'll want to roll an alt eventually anyway

Yeah hes also got a full guide for ally to for the other FOH server we have alts on. Trust, it works, the levels jsut go by if the areas are not swamped with people trying to do same quest. But then this is not the guides fault.

Dinadass

Molten Core Raider
Zygor’s has been flawless so far, ingame addon is very smooth other than occasionally not updating your travel route between objectives. Level 51 atm so it definitely does not end at 40.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Zygor’s has been flawless so far, ingame addon is very smooth other than occasionally not updating your travel route between objectives. Level 51 atm so it definitely does not end at 40.

Thats cool, I guess if you just hate paying joana, go with zygors, its free. I used it in retail and it worked good. sometimes it would bug out and shti but for the most part it worked. But like I said I like a guide better because I can plan better actually seeing what steps are next, where to go etc...

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

rinthea

Trakanon Raider
Are any of you following a guide for leveling (Horde)? I can't remember where the fuck to go after 30 anymore. I'm curious about how good that Joana guide is but i have zero interest in giving the turd money lol

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
So what's this supposed to be about? I get an error when I follow the links

1567613512029.png

• 1Solidarity

Dinadass

Molten Core Raider
I find myself ignoring most of zygors because its just not planned out very well
Do you have the actual Classic guide that was redone recently or an older version? I’ve found it to be similar to Joana’s overall, some level ranges were better and some were not as good.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Moonmoon's guild name got forcibly changed by Blizzard. The guild name was formerly "Guano Gang". There are a couple quests in the game with the name guano in it, so it makes no sense why it got changed.

• 1Worf

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
Did they nerf this pull in vanilla? I remember wiping on this pull many times back in the day. Or maybe everyone was so bad back then it was actually difficult.

WoWScrnShot_090419_122945.jpg

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
I remember the adds being the elite dwarves instead of the regular gnomes, but i could be wrong. It was so long ago.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>

I've been using zygor as well. My only knock against it would be the continent hopping. There is a lot of it.