World of Warcraft: Classic

xzi

Mouthbreather
I have raid in 6 hours and I'm gonna be like 10% from 55 and not make it cause some cuck 14 year old reeeeeeeeeee

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Servers getting DDoS'd is hilarious.

You guys are just getting old.

Shit is great. That guy is a champ

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
that dude is a champ if he likes getting buttfucked in federal prison like the last person that ddos'd blizzard

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I've noticed people dropping like flies all day but I've stayed in and haven't even been lagging. Maybe it is my location?

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
I got 3 toons to lvl 5, I just cant do it.

GL guys

• 4Worf
  • 1EyeRoll
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Seems kind of amateurish for a company to not have a safeguard against this sort of thing.
The reality is that they can't prevent it fully and disconnects are always going to be a thing. The amateurish part would be if the server itself is being taken down and all world boss timers get reset so it's like a perpetual EQ Luclin launch where nothing will ever spawn.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I don't remember seeing this posted

We recently developed a hotfix that restricts frequent layer-hopping, without impacting those who simply wish to play with their friends. Following realm restarts earlier today, this hotfix is now live in all realms in the Americas and Oceania region.

Now, each time a player moves to a new layer, there will be an increasing amount of time before that player can move to another layer. If a player moves between layers multiple times over a short timeframe, the cooldown can increase to a duration of several minutes (or longer) before they can change layers again. The cooldown will then decrease over time for players who don’t change layers.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
It's the same idiots that refer to Deadmines as VC.

VC ? Maybe they want to play Battlefield Vietnam Classic? 🇻🇳

1567987517731.jpeg

• 2Like
  • 1Worf

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
That last hit of packets got me. I was swimming across a river into duskwood, running around I noticed there were no mobs. Eventually a mile or two in it warped me back into the river. This time I had a breath bar on dry land. I ran another couple of miles and it warped me into the river again and killed me.

• 3Worf