World of Warcraft: Classic

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
There isn't a single server listed as low right now. Looks like the word of mouth is being repeated as well as the game design.

The server I picked as a backup for when I couldn't get on Whitemane, Westfall, has crept up from High to Full during prime time. I'd be damned interested in seeing the Classic numbers since launch. Have they really trended up instead of down?

Realistically, WoW game director Ion Hazzikostas told Forbes, the population is going to drop dramatically after the tourists leave and the committed WoW Classic players settle in for the long haul.

Maybe it's more the Classic tourists are leaving retail you creepy deadeyed fuck.

• 2Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
The server I picked as a backup for when I couldn't get on Whitemane, Westfall, has crept up from High to Full during prime time. I'd be damned interested in seeing the Classic numbers since launch. Have they really trended up instead of down?

Maybe it's more the Classic tourists are leaving retail you creepy deadeyed fuck.

Looks like they are still in denial.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>

My backup is on Westfall too, alliance. I know a few others are on here as well. Anyone can feel free to add my character 'Nutshell'

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
They're idiots if they don't see that Classic is just getting more popular. I've had people that seem completely new to the game asking me questions like where'd I get the basic level 40 warlock mount and plus you've got these moron streamers with huge crowds driving word of mouth and shit.

They have to be stupid to kill a goose that laid a golden egg not once, but twice, and the second time 15 years after the first.

I mean really. Just stupid to the point of like, yeah, denial. Willfully ignorant. Egotistical unable to accept that the people who took over for the original team lost the edge, the focus, the talent and the drive to make a game that people wanted to play.

• 6Like
  • 4Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
They're idiots if they don't see that Classic is just getting more popular. I've had people that seem completely new to the game asking me questions like where'd I get the basic level 40 warlock mount and plus you've got these moron streamers with huge crowds driving word of mouth and shit.

They have to be stupid to kill a goose that laid a golden egg not once, but twice, and the second time 15 years after the first.

I mean really. Just stupid to the point of like, yeah, denial. Willfully ignorant. Egotistical unable to accept that the people who took over for the original team lost the edge, the focus, the talent and the drive to make a game that people wanted to play.

There has to be a CFO or CEO and a posse of bean counters (plus all the shareholders) with incentive to keep those tards from fucking the chicken.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Only server still flagged "Full" and still with a queue a this hour is Whitemane.

You folks sure can pick a server. Goddamn.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
The bgs are going to be cross realm, since it was in the 1.12 patch, was answered back in may.

Can't believe asmongold is running so many guilds, and so many idiots are joining to feed him items and gold. Even trying to poach players from other guilds.

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Did 1.12 have the premade vs pug BG split yet? As much fun as it was getting curbstomped by Russian premades for months, I'd rather try something new.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
The bgs are going to be cross realm, since it was in the 1.12 patch, was answered back in may.

Can't believe asmongold is running so many guilds, and so many idiots are joining to feed him items and gold. Even trying to poach players from other guilds.
Dude... If you get to be some nobody on his twitch stream it's like being on a TV show, you're famous!!

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm amazed he doesn't have his epic mount yet. His fans sure are some lazy fucks if they fill up 11 guilds, but can't scrounge together 900g

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So what's up with this ClassicLFG addon? It was slapped hard by Blizzard, and so it won't do auto matchmaking anymore, but otherwise still works?

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

As far as streamers I would take Asmongold every day of the week over listening to that Tipsout douche. I don't know what it is but he ranks down there with Toweliee on the douche O meter

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
So what's up with this ClassicLFG addon? It was slapped hard by Blizzard, and so it won't do auto matchmaking anymore, but otherwise still works?

Apparently that addon maker has been doxxed and is getting tons of death threats over that addon.

• 2WTF
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
They just weren't good levelers for the groups. They carried one of each, but probably couldn't carry more.

APES world first and the same private server warrior heavy meta everyone told me only existed on the inaccurate private servers, Ossoi right again.

Classic is a joke, I did 25 man Onyxia and it was a walk in the park. Zero deep breaths.

Same in Strat live, no need for any cc even on four mob scarlet packs and a 58 rogue in the group