World of Warcraft: Classic

shabushabu

Molten Core Raider
We wiped three times in ZF last night because the moron tank kept pulling two groups for what I can only guess was AOE reasons, except for DPS we were War, rogue, hunter. First fight would leave completely oom from healing, and even when I sat down immediately after the fight to drink, he was already engaged with two more groups by the time I hit 20% mana.

He repeated this three fucking times. And for some magical reason, no one started throwing blame in any direction.

I got booted by a warrior from a grp for this reason, I even said mana every time I sat to drink fuckers dont stop pulling and we wipe. Then I got blamed for a wipe and kicked from the grp.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Needless

Toe Sucker
Good to see butthurt streamers getting bodied, glad a guild rolled on their server to do it lol

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Dinadass

Molten Core Raider
Healing in leveling dungeons is a joke and you should be able to hande chain pulls if you know how the five second rule works and aren’t using incorrect spells/ranks/gear.

• 1Picard

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Healing in leveling dungeons is a joke and you should be able to hande chain pulls if you know how the five second rule works and aren’t using incorrect spells/ranks/gear.
if spamming your biggest heal keeps the tank alive you don't get to five second rule. Are you actually playing classic yet or are you still in the queue?

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
if spamming your biggest heal keeps the tank alive you don't get to five second rule. Are you actually playing classic yet or are you still in the queue?
He's just a retard. The proper way to do dungeons in vanilla is to just bring 5 druids and chain cast innervate on the healer.

• 1Like

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
yOaYIPJ.png

heh.

• 1Worf

Dinadass

Molten Core Raider
If you are actually needing to spam heals on your tank to keep him alive in a Classic 5 man, either your tank is grossly underleveled/undergeared, or you are trying to tank way too many mobs at a time rather than keeping them CCed/kited. All the way through to BRD the shaman healer I leveled with was able to out damage our tank and some pickup DPSers when we did dungeons conventionally rather than AOEing.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
What's the 5 second rule? Don't heal until your tank has been on the floor for 5 seconds?

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
You can outdps people on aoe pulls with aoe totems but bullshit you're doing it unless people are terrible otherwise. Also deep Resto gets +25% mana spring and a free mana pot for all casters in the group ever 5 minutes. Definitely depends on what type of group you have and how much CC and gear the Tank has whether you can abuse the 5 second rule.

• 1Like

Dinadass

Molten Core Raider
You can outdps people on aoe pulls with aoe totems but bullshit you're doing it unless people are terrible otherwise. Also deep Resto gets +25% mana spring and a free mana pot for all casters in the group ever 5 minutes. Definitely depends on what type of group you have and how much CC and gear the Tank has whether you can abuse the 5 second rule.
He was an enhance shaman. Once we got to BRD we had a priest guildy catch up and start healing (while specced shadow) and do fine while helping to DPS a bit. But we ran ZF numerous times and when we didn't have a stacked AOE group and were just chain pulling one pack at a time the sham did fine DPS while healing.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If you are actually needing to spam heals on your tank to keep him alive in a Classic 5 man, either your tank is grossly underleveled/undergeared, or you are trying to tank way too many mobs at a time rather than keeping them CCed/kited. All the way through to BRD the shaman healer I leveled with was able to out damage our tank and some pickup DPSers when we did dungeons conventionally rather than AOEing.
It's like you didn't even read the first post so I'm not gonna dignify this with further responses.

• 1Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
If you're trying competitive single target dps as a healer then you need to shock which means no 5 second rule, yeah with searing and WF you can maybe out dps the tank with no shocks but no way any dps that isn't a retard. Even Enh shaman need to burn mana to compete with anyone decent. It's a shit spec.

I generally will interrupt mobs with rank 1 earth shock anyways because fuck depending on dps doing their jobs.

Running with a Priest also changes things.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Fucking goons, lol

LMFAO, I was telling this story to noobs just the other day. Best part of the video is it's the SAME MOTHERFUCKERS that did it on our original server back in the day. Fucking Goon Squad.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Asmon has at least 11 subguilds to his Olympus guild. Like Olympus II, III, etc. Because they are full to capacity.

Unbelievable. Dude also pushes 100k viewers per stream now.

Deruvian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Random classic wow memory. Some well known guy passed away on a pvp server. There was an in game RP funeral for him in some far off zone. Cue giant horde of autists who stormed in to murder ever man woman and child in attendence. Pretty sure there's a video somewhere.

• 1Worf

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Asmon has at least 11 subguilds to his Olympus guild. Like Olympus II, III, etc. Because they are full to capacity.

Unbelievable. Dude also pushes 100k viewers per stream now.

I take solace in the fact that he is the last person that Blizzard wants to be the Twitch go to person for WoW stuff.

• 1Truth!

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Blizzard as a company, if they are smart, should embrace dissenting opinion that still plays the game and draws a big crowd. Ion, on the other hand, probably hates it because it makes him look inept and goofy.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users