World of Warcraft: Classic

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
In layering news... turns out layer swapping works in instances too. Groups have been using it to farm Baron and other end bosses. wheeeee

example:
edit: not sure why the Twitch clip isn't embedding properly so here's the URL:
h_ttps://www.twitch.tv/skarmtank/clip/CorrectNeighborlyAnteaterAliens (remove the _)

So, what, you just leave group and reform before you get kicked?

xzi

Mouthbreather
got 4/8 t1 and t2 helm tonight, just sitting in ironforge FLEXIN

no dress though so I look stupid as fuck

Dalien

Registered Hodor
So, what, you just leave group and reform before you get kicked?

I don't know how it worked but it's apparently hotfixed now.

We’ve recently become aware of a bug that could be exploited to allow instanced encounters to be completed repeatedly. We have developed a fix for the issue, and we are in the process of deploying it worldwide.
As soon as possible, we will identify those who knowingly abused this bug in exploitative manner. We will then take appropriate punitive measures.
As a reminder, Blizzard’s End User License Agreement defines cheats as “methods not expressly authorized by Blizzard, influencing and/or facilitating the gameplay, including exploits of any in-game bugs, and thereby granting you and/or any other user an advantage over other players not using such methods.”
As always, thank you for your feedback on this matter.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Balancing the universe, one mind control at a time;

WoWScrnShot_091519_233158.jpg

• 3Like
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
In layering news... turns out layer swapping works in instances too. Groups have been using it to farm Baron and other end bosses. wheeeee

example:
edit: not sure why the Twitch clip isn't embedding properly so here's the URL:
h_ttps://www.twitch.tv/skarmtank/clip/CorrectNeighborlyAnteaterAliens (remove the _)
That sounds like something Blizzard should ban for.

Dalien Dalien you have a link to that blue?

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
I'm having a ton of chill, relaxing fun. I'm only level 40, but I've never had any moments where I hated the game or was bored or frustrated. Maybe one or two minor instances, but not like the usual you get with MMO. Even though leveling is so slow, I worry that I will level too fast and miss a zone I wanted to check out again. It's been so long since I've done these zones and quests that I'm enjoying them. Just casual, good fun. I feel bad for people that are grinding BRS 8 hours a day and getting frustrated and pissed and are just bored. Just relax people, there's plenty of time. Anyways, loving being a casual. Also found a great guild that will let me raid as Feral or even Oomkin if I want to haha.

I've also been doing pretty well on the AH and that's been fun. Mainly I am just loving hitting these zones again and reaching new heights with dungeons and getting new gear bit by bit. It's good stuff. I'll probably get bored at 60, but there's always alts and eventually BG twinks.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
The only time I lose aggro is around that level before I get my new growl. Also BM has intimidation which has 1 min CD which never fails, at least it never failed for me yet. So yeah the times I unload on a mob and the pet loses aggro, hit the oh shit button and everything is back on track. BM IMO is the only way to level and farm with. Aside the mana issues I can go for days just doing auto shot. So you unload on a few mobs, do auto shot on a few, back to full mana, rinse and repeat, continue on for days with no breaks.
Wow, thanks to your post I finally figured out wtf is wrong with my pet in BM. You had mentioned before you were having weird issues with pet threat as well.

I noticed you have the pet run speed talent, which I always take myself. I was thinking about that talent other day, wondering if it might have anything to do with it. Respecced tonight to test it, and I'm just wrecking shit now. Haha fuck, I thought shit was just harder than I remembered. Complete game changer. Something about it was fucking with my pet abilty to land hits I guess, because even intimidate was often expiring without going off, BW wasn't increasing damage much, ect ect.

I couldn't figure out why 100's of other hunters weren't bitching about pet issues at all.

I still have no idea how it would affect the pet when its standing still whacking on the mob though?

Jox

Molten Core Raider
Tanaris general chat always had someone salty about people only doing aoe groups.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
that happened to em a couple times the other day in an instance (forget which one), then it must have bugged out and would display the default WoW Loot windows.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I'm really glad the roll-need-on-everything didn't follow us over from everquest progression servers.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users