World of Warcraft: Classic

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
How much of a 40 year old virgin do you have to be to camp grey players at level 60 ? Why are horde such camping faggots ?

Last edited:
  • 2Salty
  • 1Potato
Reactions: 2 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
The only time I've had trouble getting people to group up for kill quests is with the many asian players on Whitemane. But even then half the ones I send an invite to accept and just follow along without a word.

Are your characters not showering or something?

• 1Worf
  • 1Ice Burn
Reactions: 1 users

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
The only time I've had trouble getting people to group up for kill quests is with the many asian players on Whitemane. But even then half the ones I send an invite to accept and just follow along without a word.

Are your characters not showering or something?

Mine is undead of course she stinks. It's not everyone, but anytime its a hunter or mage in the quest area you be assured they will refuse to join. I am at level 32 and so it might just be the time I am able to play and the level range I am in.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Mine is undead of course she stinks. It's not everyone, but anytime its a hunter or mage in the quest area you be assured they will refuse to join. I am at level 32 and so it might just be the time I am able to play and the level range I am in.

Yeah, they do seem to comprise most of the anti-socials. At this point I just /i anyone I see and it works out for the most part.

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
I think Hillsbrad was the worst, normally I'll attempt to group anyone within range of a quest NPC spawn, but that zone made me go full asshole, sticking my pet on the spawn on aggressive, traps, and spamming target macro. I tried inviting anyway, I generally won the tag, and people bitched after they lost. It's like some autistic form of PvP for a lot of people I think.

Multitagging was one of those QoL things that would have been really useful for Classic, far more than this phasing shit. For quest updates and quest loots mind you, not regular loot. I dunno, I'm no dev, maybe that kinda thing would have taken months to tweak the code.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sterling

El Presidente
Farming essences for my mage robe was pretty aids. should have just farmed gold and bought them instead.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I dont mind grouping for kill quests, but grouping for mob drops is bullshit. Especialy if your group is running everywhere for mobs and not checking corpses.

• 2Like

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I really should have made my name Thanos. Balancing out all the griefing, one mind control at a time.

WoWScrnShot_092119_174236.jpg

WoWScrnShot_092119_174412.jpg

Up to 30 horde chucked so far.

• 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I really should have made my name Thanos. Balancing out all the griefing, one mind control at a time.

WoWScrnShot_092119_174236.jpg

WoWScrnShot_092119_174412.jpg

Up to 30 horde chucked so far.

An alliance priest was doing this on Whitemane weeks back. He had a yell macro that translated to M A K E FUN FLY or something like that. Even his character name was related to it.

• 2Like

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Not gonna lie - I'm pretty bummed/worried right now. Stalagg lost like all of its Ally players from the free transfers. I don't know why it happened that way, but before the transfers, it was about 55 horde/45 ally, and now it's about 80 horde 20 ally. Questing is harder than ever. There's either no mobs or there's a swarm of 40yo virgin horde that will act chill/cool when you don't gank them while you're both just questing when you easily could, only for them to gank you 2 minutes later with their buddy. Every zone I've been too today has been a swarm of horde and very few ally.

Why the fuck did they never just display horde/ally numbers on server select? People WANT balance. They won't create an ally character and then go play on a 90% ally server because they feel "stronk". it's the opposite.

Yeah pretty worried about server population right now, both in terms of horde/ally numbers and in general.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Not gonna lie - I'm pretty bummed/worried right now. Stalagg lost like all of its Ally players from the free transfers. I don't know why it happened that way, but before the transfers, it was about 55 horde/45 ally, and now it's about 80 horde 20 ally. Questing is harder than ever. There's either no mobs or there's a swarm of 40yo virgin horde that will act chill/cool when you don't gank them while you're both just questing when you easily could, only for them to gank you 2 minutes later with their buddy. Every zone I've been too today has been a swarm of horde and very few ally.

Why the fuck did they never just display horde/ally numbers on server select? People WANT balance. They won't create an ally character and then go play on a 90% ally server because they feel "stronk". it's the opposite.

Yeah pretty worried about server population right now, both in terms of horde/ally numbers and in general.
I don't feel this is true at all. Most people these days don't want any challenge and want hand outs. If they saw a server 90% Alliance, and they wanted to play Alliance, guaranteed they roll on that server.

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Yeah, there's a reason pretty much every single pvp server in retail wound up with huge faction imbalances and it wasn't because people wanted a fair fight.

• 2Like

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Just did an RFK on my 32 Warrior, and my shaman buddy who also just hit 32. He just got Windfury, I just got my Whirlwind Axe. I spent a ton of time in Battle Stance, and it was amazing. I was WRECKING DPS, and it was great. Sweeping Strikes on top of Windfury Totem is OP!

Edit: I should add that I was the Tank, and it still worked out amazing. DPS is a lot of threat!

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
I don't feel this is true at all. Most people these days don't want any challenge and want hand outs. If they saw a server 90% Alliance, and they wanted to play Alliance, guaranteed they roll on that server.

Correct.

People are notoriously scouting every forum on a regular basis to find a server with an imbalance so they can be on the winning side.

Personally I feel like a lot of your average people just want to be on a PVP server so they can brag they're on a PVP server.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Personally, I want a 60/40 server and to be part of the 60. That way you can still find some challenge without getting ass-raped everytime you leave town.

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
Personally, I want a 60/40 server and to be part of the 60. That way you can still find some challenge without getting ass-raped everytime you leave town.

...and a 70+ to 30- server is born!

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users