World of Warcraft: Classic

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Changes are not in the cards but I do like how on retail if there's an imbalance you get a scaling bonus for turning on PvP. For the low low price of getting popped three or four times while leveling I was getting I think 30% bonus exp? You can give people reasons to be the underdog.

With very nearly nothing on the line cocking up someone else's day is the only reward there is. I was in Stranglethorn most of the day and almost no one was interested in fighting anyone else. It's just a big waste of time. Every time I mixed it up a little it came off my assclown than player versus player.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
I really should have made my name Thanos. Balancing out all the griefing, one mind control at a time.

WoWScrnShot_092119_174236.jpg

WoWScrnShot_092119_174412.jpg

Up to 30 horde chucked so far.

doing God's work

Fucker

Log Wizard
How much of a 40 year old virgin do you have to be to camp grey players at level 60 ? Why are horde such camping faggots ?

Back in original wow, I played alliance rogue, and was in a guild of mostly rogues. We had some new characters and questing in Westfall. We parked our rogues nearby in case some ganker came along. One did! We camped his corpse from Westfall back to Orgrimmar. We used to rub people's noses in it. We didn't go looking for fights, but we sure as hell finished them.

One time, some girl sent me a tell asking me to stop killing them because I was making her brother cry. Haha.

• 3Worf
  • 1Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
They should have made seperate queues for horde vs alliance on pvp servers, but it's way too late now.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fartbox

Trakanon Raider
How are y’all not 60 yet? It ain’t that hard. I’m done with warrior and warlock now.

• 1Worf
  • 1Picard
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 3 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
How are y’all not 60 yet? It ain’t that hard. I’m done with warrior and warlock now.

people have fucking lives. I just got 24 today on my lock. Granted, this is the first time I've logged on for more than a week

• 1Like

nisser

Trakanon Raider
They should have made seperate queues for horde vs alliance on pvp servers, but it's way too late now.

That would have been a pretty decent idea.
The other option would hvae been to cap new players on certain factions, or only open up transfers from x faction, etc.
They really are not coming up with any creative solutions at making sure classic succeeds.

I'm also worried about the imbalances.
Having a somewhat balanced server is really integral on a PVP realm. It's not just about farming world resource and PVP but imagine trying to get to your raids instances with a gross imbalance. I have yet to be able to summon someone to an instance, becase most portals are camped by opposing factions.

On Herod, they're easily apparent and getting worse.

This site keeps track of the census. Below are numbers seen at "happy hour":

3 weeks ago: H 9300 vs 6100 A (42% A)
1 week ago: H 6700 vs 3200 A (34% A)

Alliance have preferentially been quitting/leaving making the situation worse.

Last edited:

nisser

Trakanon Raider

We're trying to contribute to society in the form of jobs and social interactions. At a brisk 5 days played you'd have had to play an average of 4.5 hours a day every day to hit 60 on 1 character. You have two 60s.

Just trying to put your terrible life in context for all of us since you spoke up.

Last edited:
  • 7Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Would be cool if they would add a server type where you could opt in to allowing the enemy to waste your time. Then pop imbalance wouldn't matter maybe?

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
I'm also worried about the imbalances.
Having a somewhat balanced server is really integral on a PVP realm. It's not just about farming world resource and PVP but imagine trying to get to your raids instances with a gross imbalance. I have yet to be able to summon someone to an instance, becase most portals are camped by opposing factions.

Have a spoonful of concrete and harden the fuck up princess.

Arugal - 24,000 horde / 16,000 alliance

• 1Like

Fartbox

Trakanon Raider
We're trying to contribute to society in the form of jobs and social interactions. At a brisk 5 days played you'd have had to play an average of 4.5 hours a day every day to hit 60 on 1 character. You have two 60s.

Just trying to put your terrible life in context for all of us since you spoke up.

I'm LMAOing at your life right now. What have you contributed to society in the last month since launch?

• 1Picard
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
I also think some of us don't give a tenth of a shit about hitting 60 like you do. Shocking how people have different goals. I'm sure you'll reply with some ZINGER of a post to get me. Gonna get me good I'm sure.

Last edited:
  • 7Like
Reactions: 6 users