World of Warcraft: Classic

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I could ask the same of 99% of the sheep on this forum, you're running with FOH in WoW - guilt by association I guess, and those logs are fucking terrible to be fair

calvinn.png

• 9Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 9 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I'd talk about how we killed Ony and Rag in two and three tries each first night fighting them with half full raids, but then that would be taking anything Ossoi says seriously and ain't no one got time for that shit.

Fuck from 'round us Britard. Go brush your fucking teeth.

• 2Like
  • 1Hodjing
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
<Trapped in Randomonia>
I'd talk about how we killed Ony and Rag in two and three tries each first night fighting them with half full raids, but then that would be taking anything Ossoi says seriously and ain't no one got time for that shit.

OK well that looks like a full raid....that wiped twice on Magmadar?

• 1Salty
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
comparing logs in a 15 year old game where the primary raid mechanic is auto attack

yikes

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 4 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
We 1 shot Mag last night don't recall wiping twice to him last week either.

Maybe we did I can't remember, but that wasn't a full raid either.

But there was no wipes on any bosses in MC this week thus far, and we killed up through the boss after Garr, and we only wiped to Ony once so yeah.

You're retarded and no one cares what you think about anything. Just fyi.

• 1Like
  • 1Hodjing
  • 1Salty

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Yeah that log is not correct. I dont take the logs so I don't know shit about them, but we did not wipe on Magmadar, nor on the trash before him, nor on the boss before that trash, nor on the trash before that, nor on any of the trash from the door.

We didn't wipe on any bosses last night except that first try on Onyxia.

But let's be perfectly clear: Your desperation to try and find something to attack has you going through raid data logs for a guild you're not in, on a server you're not on.

That's how fucking sad, low energy, and just plain fucking retarded you are.

In fact, upon further inspection, you'll find those two "wipes" were almost an hour apart
ossoitheretard.PNG

So couldn't have happened on the same fight.

The logs aren't accurate for some reason. I don't know nor care why. But your cursory desperate attempt to find something to attack has fallen flat. Try again

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Salty

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Yeah that log is not correct. I dont take the logs so I don't know shit about them, but we did not wipe on Magmadar, nor on the trash before him, nor on the boss before that trash, nor on the trash before that, nor on any of the trash from the door.

We didn't wipe on any bosses last night except that first try on Onyxia.

But let's be perfectly clear: Your desperation to try and find something to attack has you going through raid data logs for a guild you're not in, on a server you're not on.

That's how fucking sad, low energy, and just plain fucking retarded you are.

In fact, upon further inspection, you'll find those two "wipes" were almost an hour apartView attachment 225015

So couldn't have happened on the same fight.

The logs aren't accurate for some reason. I don't know nor care why. But your cursory desperate attempt to find something to attack has fallen flat. Try again

Why make your logs public if you don't others to evaluate your performance?

Honestly, you're on a gaming board moaning about being scrutinised, fucking snowflake

• 1Potato
  • 1Salty
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Why make your logs public if you don't others to evaluate your performance?

Dont know not up to me don't care either, Booze takes the logs. Booze does what Booze wants in regards to them. The fact that you're trying to "Evaluate" another guild's performance, on another server, from another faction, says everything we need to know about how pathetic and desperate you are.

Especially since your "Evaluation" is more about trying to find anything to desperately flail at, and was therefore cursory at best, hence why you missed that these two "wipes" you think happened on magmadar happened an hour apart and therefore couldn't have both occurred on the same boss.

Again: No one gives a fuck what you think about anything. We didn't kill Rag week 1 or 2 or 3. So what? We're 40 with kids and jobs and real lives now. This content is 15 years old, we've all cleared it before. There is no accomplishments to be had here worth bragging about or caring about.

We're having fun. Die mad about it.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Salty

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Holy shit, I've found something more pathetic than playing WoW classic.

Being a hyper-competitive tryhard in WoW classic.

• 10Like
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 13 users

Chris

Potato del Grande

Half full raids is tech developed over a decade on private servers, that never happened in Vanilla. You should be thanking Ossoi.

• 5Worf

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>

Bingo.

The best part of classic is the loot doesn't matter, the content doesn't matter, there's nothing to be competitive with one another over. Everyone will have everything from Tier 1 before Tier 2 comes out. Everyone can just relax, play the game in a chill way and have fun. Guild drama is minimal to non existent so far. Tons of people playing, servers are flush, AH is full of stuff for reasonable prices.

Anyone actually giving a shit about this stuff in a serious manner has some personal issues to work through

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
<Trapped in Randomonia>

There's a difference between being hyper competitive and not being a shitter eg wiping on Mag and not clearing MC after a month or blaming the logs

• 2Salty
  • 1Potato
  • 1Worf

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
There's a difference between being hyper competitive and not being a shitter eg wiping on Mag and not clearing MC after a month or blaming the logs

As demonstrated, neither of these things are true. We killed Rag last week, right at the one month mark, and we didn't wipe twice on Magmadar.

You're a moron. This is exactly why no one likes you or cares about your opinion, because its always wrong. Kinda like when you got yourself banned for a month for ban betting Lithose, and being wrong about your own goddamn statements, and his.

Dipshit

Tell that to the person logging your raids

Logging our raids isn't about being competitive with other guilds. Its about improving our performance.

You dumb motherfucker

• 2Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Logging our raids isn't about being competitive with other guilds. Its about improving our performance.

You dumb motherfucker

And how exactly do you do that - by benchmarking yourselves against other guilds, hence why the site has a ranking feature and rates all players based on their performance

PS make them private if you don't want to be evaluated against other players

• 1Salty
  • 1Worf

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
And how exactly do you do that - by benchmarking yourselves against other guilds, hence why the site has a ranking feature

None of which you're doing by searching our logs, trying to find something to bitch about, and then doing so to try to score points on a board no one is keeping score on that no one cares about but you, that you're also scoring falsely by not actually reading the logs to realize how fucking stupid you sound to say we wiped on Magmadar, then sat there in the room for an hour, doing nothing, before we wiped on him again.

Which is what you think happened, if you think those logs are accurate, which they are not.

Last night was the first night logging data. Obviously something isn't set up correctly. Thats on Booze to figure out. But your tangent here is based on your inability to read thoroughly, and comprehend what you're reading, and so, once again, all you're doing here is demonstrating what a dumb fuck you are.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
<Trapped in Randomonia>
As demonstrated, neither of these things are true. We killed Rag last week, right at the one month mark, and we didn't wipe twice on Magmadar.

I mean, the logs say one thing and you say another - fuck me for thinking the logs which are taken from the games combat log might be accurate right?

And taking one month to kill Rag is still shit-tier, lol

• 1Hodjing
  • 1Salty
  • 1Worf

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Last night was the first night logging data. Obviously something isn't set up correctly. Thats on Booze to figure out.

You register an account, download a desktop uploader, zone into MC and type /combatlog

It's so easy a retard could do it, what are you saying exactly?

• 2Salty
  • 1Worf

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I mean, the logs say one thing and you say another

No, the logs and I are saying the same thing, which is that if two wipes happened, they happened an hour apart. Which means the premise that they both happened on Magmadar is not plausible.

nd taking one month to kill Rag is still shit-tier, lol

No, its really not. Some of us enjoy levelling in vanilla and wanted to re experience that, and took our time.

There is no rush here. Your criteria is not ours. We're 40 with jobs and kids and family and responsibilities and don't shit in socks to race to beat 15 year old re-released content.

Literally no one knows when Phase 2 will release. Rush to clear everything, get bored, stop logging in, now we can't field raids month 2, and then a bunch of people come back when phase 2 hits.