World of Warcraft: Classic

Khane

Got something right about marriage
It isn't "easy" to acquire gear in this iteration of classic wow. There is a finite amount of loot that everyone already knows about, and can target. Every spec of every class already knows what their BiS is and what good, easier to acquire alternatives to that BiS are. The game is 15 years old, the data is there, and its been theorycrafted and tested to death.

Purists will never get the new world mystique they think they crave back, it's impossible. Knowledge prevents it and it has nothing to do with this being a "super easy, loot pinata" version of classic.

"But everyone is doing raid levels of damage at level 45!". Yea no shit, they know the best spec, the best gear, and the best avenues to acquiring it. You know what would happen if original WoW v1.0 itemization was still in? Nobody would play anything but melee/hunters and all these raids would still be getting crushed ASAP. That's the only difference because spell power gear was non-existent. Oh, and every caster would have the spirit of aquamentas and downrank just enough to never run out of mana.

You cannot go back. Ever. It's impossible. So you may as well get a less buggy, more interesting version of the game to play that had better itemization and better talent balance.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I realize you aren't a very smart person Ossoi. But the word "less"... you may want to look it up in the dictionary. It doesn't mean "non".

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
<Trapped in Randomonia>
I realize you aren't a very smart person Ossoi. But the word "less"... you may want to look it up in the dictionary. It doesn't mean "non".

Wow Classic is not less buggy than vanilla, FACT.

I mean, the raid xp bug was a massive gameplay breaking bug that should never have made it into the final release. Plus there's the demo shout bug, the layer exploiting etc etc.

I realise you aren't a very smart person Khane Khane but at least leave the wow talk to the pro's

I mean, I literally made that video an hour ago - by total coincidence for someone to claim that classic is "less buggy", lol

• 1Potato
  • 1Salty
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 5 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
It isn't "easy" to acquire gear in this iteration of classic wow. There is a finite amount of loot that everyone already knows about, and can target. Every spec of every class already knows what their BiS is and what good, easier to acquire alternatives to that BiS are. The game is 15 years old, the data is there, and its been theorycrafted and tested to death.

Purists will never get the new world mystique they think they crave back, it's impossible. Knowledge prevents it and it has nothing to do with this being a "super easy, loot pinata" version of classic.

"But everyone is doing raid levels of damage at level 45!". Yea no shit, they know the best spec, the best gear, and the best avenues to acquiring it. You know what would happen if original WoW v1.0 itemization was still in? Nobody would play anything but melee/hunters and all these raids would still be getting crushed ASAP. That's the only difference because spell power gear was non-existent. Oh, and every caster would have the spirit of aquamentas and downrank just enough to never run out of mana.

You cannot go back. Ever. It's impossible. So you may as well get a less buggy, more interesting version of the game to play that had better itemization and better talent balance.

This is a big part of it, but it's not the only part. The stats on these mobs are not as high as they were. The difference is well beyond knowledge and gear.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
<Trapped in Randomonia>
This is a big part of it, but it's not the only part. The stats on these mobs are not as high as they were. The difference is well beyond knowledge and gear.

WoW Classic =

1.12 talents

16 debuff slots

More itemisation (+ dmg, +hit easier to obtain)

AND nerfed dungeons

The first 3 and un-nerfed dungeons would be a much better product than the current one

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
WoW Classic =

1.12 talents

16 debuff slots

More itemisation (+ dmg, +hit easier to obtain)

AND nerfed dungeons

The first 3 and un-nerfed dungeons would be a much better product than the current one

tenor.gif

• 4Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Wow Classic is not less buggy than vanilla, FACT.

I mean, the raid xp bug was a massive gameplay breaking bug that should never have made it into the final release. Plus there's the demo shout bug, the layer exploiting etc etc.

I realise you aren't a very smart person Khane Khane but at least leave the wow talk to the pro's

I mean, I literally made that video an hour ago - by total coincidence for someone to claim that classic is "less buggy", lol

Are you a professional wow player?

• 4Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 4 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
saw a shaman on our server today with hand of rag

honestly jealous that it's not me

xzi

Mouthbreather
leveling my mage to be pom/pyro btw even in phase 1 and keep getting "but you can't hit rag with fireballs" ...oh nooooo, I'm gonna do 16 less dps for not being frost D:

fuck you I'm gonna 1shot someone every 3 minutes

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
raid xp bug was a massive gameplay breaking bug
Guys. Guys.

It was a GAME BREAKING BUG. Leveling in a raid in Scarlett monetary is GAME BREAKING.

FUCKING BROKE THE ENTIRE GAME.

HOLY SHIT SHUT IT DOWN THE GAME IS NOW BROKEN.

THE GAME NEEDS TO BE ROLLED BACK THRITY DAYS BECAUSE IT'S BROKEN.

OMG IS BROKEN.

you're a fucking retard.

• 9Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 9 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Have I given you a reason for personal insults now?

I could ask the same of 99% of the sheep on this forum, you're running with FOH in WoW - guilt by association I guess, and those logs are fucking terrible to be fair

• 4Salty
  • 1Potato
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 7 users