World of Warcraft: Classic

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
You register an account, download a desktop uploader, zone into MC and type /combatlog

It's so easy a retard could do it, what are you saying exactly?

Clearly nobody had ever heard of logs until Northdale. Share more wisdom with us Ossoi.

Took us week 3 to field about 30ish level 60s to kill Rag. I guess we're months behind jobless Eurofaggots oh the horror.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
You register an account, download a desktop uploader, zone into MC and type /combatlog

It's so easy a retard could do it, what are you saying exactly?

Dont know don't care. Again, you're desperately flailing to try to find something to criticize. This is because of your insecurity. Not ours.

We don't care. All current raid content is on farm. This is week 2 of farming it. That's all that matters to us.

I guess we're months behind jobless Eurofaggots oh the horror.

Exactly. God forbid some of us have jobs we enjoy doing, or that we took our time levelling since its been 12 years or more since we've played the game.

I, for one, spent hours in the mid 30s just pvping around the world and shitting on lowbie ally zones. You know, enjoying the game.

The horror.

Chris

Potato del Grande
And taking one month to kill Rag is still shit-tier, lol
I'd feel really sorry about your IRL situation if you weren't such an obnoxious faggot.

I acted like this in vanilla, because I was an unemployed incel. What's your excuse?

• 4Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 6 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Right. At 24, when this shit had just launched and everyone was breaking their balls against the content trying to figure it out and the gear was badly itemized and the mobs overtuned, being able to clear the shit in x amount of time was an actual demonstration of something, skill, talent, luck, whatever.

Now its just a testament to having no life. Because goddamn Ossoi. This shit is 15 years old. We're 40 bud. Kids. Jobs. Families. Responsibilities. The queues raped a lot of people who work during the day's playtime. And there was no rush. Still isn't. We have no clue on phase 2 dropping. It could be next month. It could be 3 months away or more.

The people who rushed to get everything done will be bored and not logging in by next month.

Many may not come back for P2.

Taking it a little slower might be beneficial to player retention longer term.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Holy shit, Osoy is going full retard again?

You gonna come over and PvP us again?

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I could ask the same of 99% of the sheep on this forum, you're running with FOH in WoW - guilt by association I guess, and those logs are fucking terrible to be fair
Maybe you should get the fuck out of this forum if you hate everyone here so much. Ignore now.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
"guilt by association"" - jesus christ, everytime I think this can't get any lower ... Ossoi should apply to the Limbo World Championships.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
He reminds me of one of those socially inept fucks that everyone stays at a distance from.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
rofl, I'm still mid 40s, I could give a fuck about racing for whatever. If there was anything to prove in some mmo, I either proved it years ago or I never will.

"Sorry honey, can't help you with your homework tonight, daddy has to grind motherfucking kobolds for 3 hours minimum tonight to hit my metrics so I can raid 15 year old content, again, even though I've already done it 400 times" seems legit

• 1Mic Drop
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
can you retards stop having fun for a minute jesus
Okay.
F541A4B8-4FD7-48E7-B626-A5140A8FD6D4.jpeg

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Metalhead

Blackwing Lair Raider
About to hit 52 and having lots of fun. Got a Blackstone ring last night!

• 2Like

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
Leveling an alt on another account, on laptop.

Every once in awhile the screen will "freeze" Everything is still moving, can see loot sparkles, but my hunter 200 yards away and alt isn't autofollowing. It isn't typical lag freeze, I can hit a key on laptop, and it instantly updates/catches up to main PC.

Just wondering if any other multiboxers that frequent these forums know what I'm talking about.

Any tips/tricks on power leveling alts, with a high level main, beyond grinding SM a million times would be great too. I'm leveling heals so I can do some more difficult stuff "solo" with the hunter

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
So to clarify:

People can respond with funny memes about me after I make a factually correct statement/correct someone else, but if I respond by critiquing the FOH guilds performance in WoW using their own logs that's shitting up the thread?

And people are playing wow and logging raids in order to improve, but they don't want to improve too much because it's 15 year old content? How good are you guys gonna get? Is it gonna be like a 90minute MC clear time cut off point where you say "HANG ON A MINUTE LADS WE ARE GETTING A LITTLE BIT TOO GOOD HERE, BETTER SLOW IT DOWN A BIT EH"

• 1Potato
  • 1Salty
  • 1Worf

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
You didn't make a factually correct statement.

You were wrong.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
You didn't make a factually correct statement.

You were wrong.

What part of this is wrong? If you can't even follow the thread then stay out, kinda like how if you can't kill Mag without wiping you should stay out of MC and just stick to Deadmines

Wrong, private servers like Northdale used 1.12 talents but aimed for a progressive patch timeline. Hence on Northdale you had stupid shit like Lupos starting the game with shadow damage intact and it not being nerfed until the relevant patch. You also had progressive loot tables etc - none of this going into BRD at 52 and coming out with +200 dmg/healing.

Northdale also tuned the raids/dungeons to make them harder - the classic version of most dungeons are stupidly easy eg UBRS

And heh, WoW doesn't matter but getting called out over WoW does matter because it triggered so many of you. LOL

• 1Potato
  • 1Salty
  • 1Worf

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
You were wrong about our guild's progress (3 weeks to down Rag not a month, we didn't wipe twice on Magmadar).

And you continue to peddle this "critique" as anything except you demonstrating you need to get a fucking job.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
You were wrong about our guild's progress (3 weeks to down Rag not a month, we didn't wipe twice on Magmadar).

And you continue to peddle this "critique" as anything except you demonstrating you need to get a fucking job.

And that wasn't what I was referring to, but yeah fuck me for taking the logs at face value

• 1Salty
  • 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
We dont care what you think you were referring to.

You're a liar and a moron whose opinion means nothing to anyone. Crying that your opinion isn't wanted, when you work triple overtime to be as obnoxious and irritating a shitposter as you are, is laughable.

As Quin said, why don't you fucking leave?

• 2Like
  • 1Salty

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
I'm having a good time in WoW Classic even though I don't have any high level characters. I'm just enjoying the experience playing the game.

I am curious about one thing though.

With the TLP servers of EverQuest, DBG has been milking that nostalgia for more years now than most MMORPGs exist. I'm just as bad as the next person when it comes to going back to EverQuest every time a new TLP server is announced.

Would you do WoW Classic again if Blizzard did new Classic servers again in a couple years, or is it a one and done thing?

I really like the classic version of WoW, but I can honestly say that I would not do it again on a new server.

Don't get me wrong, I alt like crazy, but I just do not see myself starting over from scratch on a brand new WoW Classic server.

I'm not sure exactly why EverQuest can pull me back for each TLP server time and time again while WoW to me is a one and done experience.