World of Warcraft: Classic

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
If you tab while an auto attack is queued up, it will go off on the next target. If you wait for the auto attack to fail on the dead target then it gets turned off until you right click or use an ability on a new target. There is an option to turn autos off after switching I believe but it’s a pretty annoying option the other 90% of the time when you want them to remain on.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Argarth

On the verandah
If you tab while an auto attack is queued up, it will go off on the next target. If you wait for the auto attack to fail on the dead target then it gets turned off until you right click or use an ability on a new target. There is an option to turn autos off after switching I believe but it’s a pretty annoying option the other 90% of the time when you want them to remain on.
A misunderstanding perhaps? That's how "normal" Tab works and "Scan and hold" Tab works the same way re the autos. I'm trying to understand the problem with using "Scan" instead of normal Tab. The "many mobs onscreen", and "near versus far" problems have always been a thing, so yeah, sometimes it's best not to Tab. Maybe it's the selection cone angle or some-such. I'll keep fiddling with it.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
A misunderstanding perhaps? That's how "normal" Tab works and "Scan and hold" Tab works the same way re the autos. I'm trying to understand the problem with using "Scan" instead of normal Tab. The "many mobs onscreen", and "near versus far" problems have always been a thing, so yeah, sometimes it's best not to Tab. Maybe it's the selection cone angle or some-such. I'll keep fiddling with it.
My response was to Kiki as to why when he's tab targeting he'll auto something by accident.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Theyre digging their own grave with that poor handling of the hongkong situation. China have them by the balls and they aint got a spine anymore. What a sad company it is nowdays.
They can't win. At this point, they are simply betting they will lose less business from the USA than they'd lose from China. Which is the correct and rational decision.

All of those AAA companies are the ones that manipulate psychology to push full-price AAA games with more microtransactions than a free2play mobile game*. They are going to do whatever gives them 5% more money than anything else.

(*) Someone did a comparison, and found out that there are less microtransactions in the latest Call of Duty Mobile game than on the latest PC version.

• 1Worf
  • 1Cringe
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
I know there's several site lurkers that have dipped their toes into playing on Whitemane but haven't joined up with the guild yet, perhaps due to the same reasons you only lurk here. I just want to say to get your asses into the guild.

Most everyone have invite rights, or is there someone(s) I should look for?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Classic really needs an LFG tool. Trying to find dungeon groups while leveling is way too much of a chore using the LFG channel.

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 3 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
There is an addon for this. Classic LFG.

But yeah, the stones outside the dungeons would be nice too. Those came in TBC, right?

• 1Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 1 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
/join world and stop being a retard

You need to chill the fuck out bud. I'm in the LFG channel. It takes forever to find groups this way.

Speaking of retards though. If you think making it harder to find groups somehow brings the community together, you might be retarded.

• 1Salty

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
You need to chill the fuck out bud. I'm in the LFG channel. It takes forever to find groups this way.

Speaking of retards though. If you think making it harder to find groups somehow brings the community together, you might be retarded.

Roll a tank and be in group 100%, welcome to deeps club, bro, enjoy your stay.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
There is an addon for this. Classic LFG.

But yeah, the stones outside the dungeons would be nice too. Those came in TBC, right?

The stones were definitely vanilla, I remember they were added in blackrock. (Googling it, they were added in 1.3, along with Dire Maul).

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Those stones were cool but didnt you still need a couple peeps to summon, kind of like th lock summons? Or was it only one? Cant remember.

• 1Like

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Those stones were cool but didnt you still need a couple peeps to summon, kind of like th lock summons? Or was it only one? Cant remember.
Reading the wiki, the summoning only came later in TBC. I thought it was added back in vanilla too but maybe not. And yeah it worked like the warlock, so it was only good if some people went there first and then you summoned the last peeps joining in, without requiring a warlock.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Yeah well, you know, that stupid rock won't give you soulstones or healthstones or make funny jokes while they're dead on the floor of the dungeon from overaggroing or accidentally death coiling a mob into adds so you know.

Shitty replacement for a warlock is all I'm sayin'.

• 6Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 8 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Alas, there is only one me.

Reality couldn't handle a second one. That's why I ate my twin in the womb. Not absorbed. Consumed.

• 1Jonesing