World of Warcraft: Classic

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Man why are the head/leg enchant librams unique? Just got two voracity librams in about 15 minutes and couldn't loot the second one because it's unique. Sigh

Dinadass

Molten Core Raider
Yeah I had to mail a focus to my alt and back and leave it sitting in my mail box so I could get a second one. That reminds me I can go ahead and grab it now though since I got my Neme hat last night and enchanted it.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Man why are the head/leg enchant librams unique? Just got two voracity librams in about 15 minutes and couldn't loot the second one because it's unique. Sigh
I just want to know what mobs to attempt to farm one of those up from. Need 1 and the AH is massively overpriced on these fucking things.

Khane

I was killing felpaw furbolgs in Felwood near the WS border. That was my go to farm spot at release too. For some reason they just seem to have higher drop rates of the librams and traveler's BPs + the added benefit of Timbermaw rep.

Dinadass

Molten Core Raider
Some librams drop only in DM but voracity isn’t one of them. It’s a random world drop so not really farmable.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Some librams drop only in DM but voracity isn’t one of them. It’s a random world drop so not really farmable.
Yeah, that's the problem. At least I think they become useless after P3 and get replaced with a new enchant. So I just need 1 for whenever I can get some T2 pants and then stop caring.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
he didnt receive a mention here recently, so here is the loot Mongo assigned himself on his level 53 warlock on the B-Raid.

57nscp6.png

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
he didnt receive a mention here recently, so here is the loot Mongo assigned himself on his level 53 warlock on the B-Raid.

57nscp6.png

I really don't understand why anyone would join in this shit. The fuck do they get out of it? Certainly doesn't appear to be loot for whoever shares a class with him.

• 2Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
These people raiding with Asmon are fucking idiots. It's not even just the loot he takes for himself but his whim of ignoring rolls and shit and just giving it to other people. I'd have guild quit during the raid if that shit happened while i was there.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
The only thing I can figure is for some of these geeks it's like being on a tv show or something, and they derive some bizarre pleasure from seeing their name on his dps meters. I'm certain none of them, save one or two ever profit from it financially so it literally makes no sense to me.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Anyone have a good guide for leveling 1-60? Azeroth Auto Pilot still doesn't have 40-60 and I don't want to alt tab constantly

pls I don't want to use my own brain

Khane

He doesn't even have a second monitor and you're asking him to fork over cash for an addon? Lol

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

xzi

Mouthbreather
He doesn't even have a second monitor and you're asking him to fork over cash for an addon? Lol

wait what, I'm not some sort of retard I'd rather shoot myself than use one monitor ever again

zygors is a good choice though I just didn't know if there was anything else