Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Classic EU servers can't seem to be able to hold large scale battles:

How about yours ?

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

xzi

Mouthbreather
server stability where more than like 30 people are fighting at a time has been extremely bad for a while now and my guess it absolutely will never be fixed. It's been the case since 7.3 in Legion. Considering classic is running off that client, I'm not surprised. Including AV servers.

At least the zones don't straight up go offline anymore, but you make them unplayable for anybody in them. Enjoy fighting over world bosses when they come out.

• 2WTF
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
server stability where more than like 30 people are fighting at a time has been extremely bad for a while now and my guess it absolutely will never be fixed. It's been the case since 7.3 in Legion. Considering classic is running off that client, I'm not surprised. Including AV servers.

At least the zones don't straight up go offline anymore, but you make them unplayable for anybody in them. Enjoy fighting over world bosses when they come out.
Yep. Something change between Original WOW and release and now 80man raids are garbage. They released TMvSS as an instanced dungeon in BFA, its too laggy to play.

How did you fuck that up? It was fine in 2005 with 56k modems. Now its unplayable with 100mb connections.

• 1Solidarity

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Yep. Something change between Original WOW and release and now 80man raids are garbage. They released TMvSS as an instanced dungeon in BFA, its too laggy to play.

How did you fuck that up? It was fine in 2005 with 56k modems. Now its unplayable with 100mb connections.

I dont think its connection lag, its graphical lag and def has to do something with their new models and new engine. But i could be wrong...

xzi

Mouthbreather
It's 100% a server issue as it makes entire zones lag regardless if you're near the fighting or not.

Source: spent a lot of time in BFA organizing massive scale pvp battles that were unplayable every single time + at the end of legion exclusively did Ashran for a few months.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Classic EU servers can't seem to be able to hold large scale battles:

How about yours ?

runningman.gif

• 1Worf

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wanna do something really hard? try selling good items that are huge upgrades to other players at vendor cost. 10 out of 10 players I've inspected run around with 35-50 armor grey / white mail gauntlets, but will they buy gemmed copper gauntlets at vendor price? Any knowledgable player would never turn down such a deal, solid item that will last for a few levels and basically free? But not the spergs populating WoW these days. They'd probably turn this stuff down if it was free.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
So that Advertise dude that's been going after Asmon decided to start streaming. 9 minutes in he had already been reported and hit with a 3 day suspension. Looks like the Asmonkeys got him.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
So that Advertise dude that's been going after Asmon decided to start streaming. 9 minutes in he had already been reported and hit with a 3 day suspension. Looks like the Asmonkeys got him.
His video's were pretty good on YouTube. Loved watching him wreck Olympus.

• 1Like

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>

Who what where when why and how? (Would anyone give a shit)

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Who what where when why and how? (Would anyone give a shit)
2pFMW-h9Hmb-GUSDSZVDa6Sidf02dzW9OFr7Tg78ZJ956aM-_F-aaPTGZSo6MdbmMNR0AdLspr1g=s800-nd

Advertise has been basically showcasing Asmon's doucheness and been killing Asmon in game. It's funny shit cuz Asmon loses it over the dudes antics.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

xzi

Mouthbreather

What did he do, or open on stream?

Because twitch doesn't care about reports unless something actually happened.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member

Dunno. I just saw what he posted about it. I dunno what he could have done in 9 minutes unless he like whipped his dick out in the stream.

Apparently it might have been a pic he was using to cover chat. I did not see it personally and the channel isn't available.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
2pFMW-h9Hmb-GUSDSZVDa6Sidf02dzW9OFr7Tg78ZJ956aM-_F-aaPTGZSo6MdbmMNR0AdLspr1g=s800-nd

Advertise has been basically showcasing Asmon's doucheness and been killing Asmon in game. It's funny shit cuz Asmon loses it over the dudes antics.

The joke was that the w's were about who the fuck that is supposed to be, but they really apply to the whole situstion.

• 1Like

xzi

Mouthbreather
Dunno. I just saw what he posted about it. I dunno what he could have done in 9 minutes unless he like whipped his dick out in the stream.

Apparently it might have been a pic he was using to cover chat. I did not see it personally and the channel isn't available.

After doing some digging apparently this was commissioned by him and I'm guessing he showed it

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Brony
Reactions: 3 users

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

I'm gonna guess if even 1% of the 100k clowns watching Asmon report someone, that's 1000 reports and that will make Twitch take action without investigating. I seriously doubt that guy even streams with a camera.

Oh yeah what xzi linked would be pretty dumb. Let's not forget that both guys are total spergs.

in unrelated news, my bank char Hurensohn was hit with a rename.

DEfuy7Y.png

• 2Worf

Torrid

Molten Core Raider
I got a newbie raider question: Does Onyxia's tail whip knock hunter pets into the whelp caves? We've had whelps seemingly from nowhere in phase 1 and I've had my pet weirdly deaggro somehow during that phase so I stopped using it; however I've not visibly noticed the pet being knocked away. Pets seem to get alarmingly close to her even though her hitbox is ridiculously large

Chris

Potato del Grande
I got a newbie raider question: Does Onyxia's tail whip knock hunter pets into the whelp caves? We've had whelps seemingly from nowhere in phase 1 and I've had my pet weirdly deaggro somehow during that phase so I stopped using it; however I've not visibly noticed the pet being knocked away. Pets seem to get alarmingly close to her even though her hitbox is ridiculously large
Onyxia is all about positioning, not DPS. Unsummon the fucking pet.

• 1Like