World of Warcraft: Classic

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Can someone hook a brother up with some bags?
What's your IGN? My main is camped out until tomorrow after raid, but can send some Wednesday morning if no one else has before then. I really should put some gold on my bank alt.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
What's your IGN? My main is camped out until tomorrow after raid, but can send some Wednesday morning if no one else has before then. I really should put some gold on my bank alt.

Hekotat, thank you good sir or to whomever sends me some.

Jasker

brown Officer please /brown
Some new forum guys, nice to see. Keep on coming in (Horde, Whitemane). You get free bags and maybe a spare thing or two from me, as long as you're not a hunter.

• 2Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Yeah there have been a bunch of new forum guys hitting up classic for the first time in the last week or two as well as damn near 1/2 the guild leveling alts so if anyone was looking to pull the trigger to get back into it now is as good a time as any.

giphy.gif

Also thanks to our rag tag crew of forum bros we were able to get Thunderfury together this last week. So thank all you guys for making classic a blast.

WoWScrnShot_021920_210406.jpg

WoWScrnShot_022420_224638.jpg

• 19Like
Reactions: 18 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Yeah there have been a bunch of new forum guys hitting up classic for the first time in the last week or two as well as damn near 1/2 the guild leveling alts so if anyone was looking to pull the trigger to get back into it now is as good a time as any.

giphy.gif

Also thanks to our rag tag crew of forum bros we were able to get Thunderfury together this last week. So thank all you guys for making classic a blast.

View attachment 251004

View attachment 251003

You son of a bitch! Grats doe.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
the WOW cookbook is a fucking scam. Notice how all the cooking recipes in the game are basically meat and some seasoning? Yeah, the cookbook is nothing like that. Most of it is borderline vegetarian.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
There's a WoW cookbook?

dot... dot... dot...
Yes there is. And it even has intermediate recipes to "craft" stuff to reuse in later recipes.

(although some of the recipes are interesting. Not all or many, some)

The author has cookbooks for pretty much every fictional universe, though. Elder Scrolls, Star Wars, even Game of Thrones:

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The wow cookbook is pretty much universally revered, this guy is smoking crack. It's one of the best cookbooks I've ever bought